Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 71 countries, with more than 200,000 employees - including more than 150,000 in Europe and over 6,000 in Portugal alone.
(COMPANY NAME) is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, (COMPANY NAME) has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Fulfill the mission statement of RISK GM Market Risk Transversal team by taking ownership of the data analysis, monitoring and reporting of various market indicators and liquidity metrics and of the calibration, analysis, monitoring and reporting of the related market risk metrics and valuation adjustments related to the financial instruments traded by Global Markets.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Monitoring, production and reporting of reliable and accurate analysis in a timely manner
* Perform analysis of pricing information when required to and use the analysis to calibrate various inputs to valuation adjustments methodologies.
* Propose initiatives to automate calculation, analysis and reporting tasks and implement them.
* Propose and develop methodologies for topics under responsibility
* Provide decision-making analyses and information in negotiation and discussions around business decisions.
* Autonomously manage individual projects discussing progress with more experienced team members.
* Provide relevant quantitative facts based on data to review and challenge risk analysis from Global Markets.
* Inform relevant internal or external stakeholder for specific enquiries related to an analysis, a methodology or a data set.
* Propose improvements to individual tools, methodologies and analysis under responsibility.
* Thrive to complete missions assigned by more experienced team members and collaborate effectively with any team member.
* Leverage feedback received and constructively challenge own responsibilities to seek continuous improvement.
* Facilitate information and responsibilities sharing with other team members to consolidate RISK GM's organisational knowledge.
* Excellent communication skills to effectively express oral and written messages in a clear, structured, accurate and concise manner, based on facts
* Strongly motivated and demonstrated collaborative leadership skills
* Capacity for critical judgement, sense of responsibility
* Capacity to integrate information from diverse sources, often involving large amounts of information
* Ability to ensure the precision, accuracy and thoroughness of the information manipulated or delivered.
* Active in suggesting ideas and improvements and demonstrating curiosity
* Quantitative fundamentals from relevant qualification. A minimum of a Master's degree from a well-recognised university in Engineering, Financial Engineering, Finance, Maths, Sciences, Economics, Econometrics or related discipline is expected.
* One or several successful hands-on experiences in the financial industry in quantitative or data analysis fields.
* Demonstrable experiences with Excel, Power BI and Python or R (Python preferred)
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: RISKSEducation Level: Not indicatedExperience Level: Not IndicatedSchedule: Full-time Reference