Descrizione del lavoro:
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
(COMPANY NAME) Worldpanel is a world leader in consumer knowledge and insights based on consumer panels. Our High Definition Inspiration approach combines market monitoring, advanced analytics and market research solutions that inspire successful actions on our customers.
(COMPANY NAME) Worldpanel LinkQ helps leading consumer brands to better understand the attitudes and needs of their shoppers through questionnaire research linked to purchasing and usage behavior. An innovative smartphone-based methodology is allowing us to build ever-larger consumer panels and to collect attitudinal information from across a broader range of sectors through the Worldpanel Plus service and the Shoppix app.
To help support the growth of both our core FMCG business and Worldpanel Plus, we are recruiting additional Analysts to join our central survey scripting team based in Lisbon.
Work with a team of expert survey scripters and developers to build and manage questionnaires on behalf of (COMPANY NAME) Worldpanel consultants around the world.
* Questionnaire scripting using specialist tools (QMob, Questback)
* Making recommendations to our commercial teams on the most appropriate survey structure through a strong understanding of best practice, testing surveys and checking for quality
* Data extraction and validation
* Preparing and tabulating questionnaire results ready for analysis by project consultants
* Delivering codebooks and raw data files to the analysts to create reports at the end of fieldwork.
* Ensure scripting processes and methodologies are followed, updating these when necessary
* Training in statistics and / or Social Sciences
* Excellent knowledge of English (required)
* An analytical mindset and ability to problem-solve
* Strong computer skills (Excel, SPSS etc)
* Knowledge of HTML, SQL or C# are beneficial
* Enjoy working as part of a team
* Strong time management skills and ability to work independently
LocationLisbon, Praça José QueirósPortugal
(COMPANY NAME) Rewards Statement
At (COMPANY NAME) we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, (COMPANY NAME)'s 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow