Descrizione del lavoro:
Software Engineer - Tools
PT, Porto | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 9243
Are you interested in working in an International Enviroment? Do you want to build your career in Software Tools Engineer? Then keep reading, this could be the next step on your career.
Design Centre Porto
The software tools team is a small team inside the software organization in Vestas. Our goal is to support the software organization with all kind of tools, servers and assisting with automating the build and test workflow. We have a close corporation with the Global IT department.
As Software Tools Engineer, you will:
* Be main responsible for ad hoc support
* Be responsible for all kind of software licenses
* Support and optimize the software toolchain including build system and DevOps CI / CD platforms
* Be part of upgrading and creating silent installers for software developers
* Optimize the support process and develop automation tools to reduce support tasks
* Be part of implementing and follow up on tools in general
* +2 years of working experience working with software tools
* Experience as IT support
* Experience with scripting in Python, PowerShell, Shell etc.
* Experience with tools on Windows and Linux
* Experience with virtual machines
It's good to have:
* Experience with administration of Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
* Experience with Jenkins (focus on CI and CD)
* Experience with Git
* Experience with Terraform
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience as QA or test engineer
* You are enthusiastic, result oriented and have a solid sense of responsibility
* You succeed as part of a team and it comes naturally to you to collaborate and share knowledge
* You have good communication skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
* Last, but not least, you will be required to work within an international team
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels