Descrizione del lavoro:
At (COMPANY NAME), we're passionate about simplifying the way that people pay and get paid online. We're a licensed payment institution and our B2B products are available across Europe, North America and Australia to attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, telecom, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in (COMPANY NAME) with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We're a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and 9 additional offices across Europe and North America. Together we're leading the development of the payments industry and the work you'll do here will make a great impact.
About the role:
In your role as a Java Developer in the maintenance team, you will play a key-role in maintaining and improving our bank integrations. You will be part of a driven team that works closely with different functions and stake-holders within the organization, for example NOC Operators, Incident Managers and 2nd line support teams. You will analyze potential problems with our current bank integrations running live and continuously investigate them and propose solutions. You will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team with strong coding and debugging skills.
What you'll do:
* Be a part of the maintenance team and together with your team members work with improving and maintaining our bank integrations and system platform.
* Contribute as a team player.
* Investigate, document and resolve technical issues.
* Identify improvements regarding safety, quality and productivity.
* Take part in Code Review activities.
* You will work with Kanban.
We believe you have:
* 2+ years of experience working with Java and building robust and scalable systems.
* Good knowledge in service based architectures and microservices.
* Experience working with cloud based solutions, monitoring and analytics.
* Troubleshooting skills of complex systems.
* Direct production experience from multiple systems.
* Enjoy working in a DevOps environment and consider ownership and excellence fundamental parts of development.
* Interested in researching and introducing new technologies.
* Experience in testing, from unit to integration level.
* You are fluent in English.
|Pubblicato il:||03 Feb 2023|
|Settore:||Banche / Finanza|