Descrizione del lavoro:
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are (COMPANY NAME) - The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then (COMPANY NAME) is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
* Designing, building and integrating information systems to meet the company's needs.
* Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
* Keeping the current target architecture specification and reference architectures of the data platform up-to-date
* Resolving technical problems as they arise.
* Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
* Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
* Performing, Technical Pilots, Proof of concepts with assessments of each with recommendation and implementation timeline goals and roadmaps
* Assessing and informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
* Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have with recommendations on implementations
* Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
* Mentor junior data engineers and support their technical growth.
What we are looking for:
* Several years of proven experience as a data engineer or data platform specialist
* Solid experience with the implementation of data warehousing architectures and layers. Knowledge of bigdata technologies (Hadoop,...) and other traditional DW implementations like Teradata, Oracle. Knowledge of message-based integration technologies like Kafka, SQS SNS is a plus.
* Solid experience in implementation dimensional models, star-schemas. Experience in 3FN and data vault 2.0 is a plus.
* Proven Experience in delivering enterprise solutions from design to production using Agile methodologies, CICD pipelines, and ability to break down design into meaningful tasks.
* Experience in Implementing or working with modern integration methods (APIs (REST, SOAP), ESB, Streaming, CDC,…)
* Excellent documentation, communication, and presentation skills for reporting from team members to C-level.
* Solid understanding of Data governance practices (GDPR, Ataccama, Colibra,…)
* Knowledge of cloud infrastructure virtualization with Kubernetes & Docker
* Experience with public clouds. Ideally AWS (especially EC2, RDS, Security Groups, Cloudformation and WAF are considered as a benefit)
This is what we offer:
* A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
* The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
* Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
* To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
(COMPANY NAME) is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible
|Pubblicato il:||03 Feb 2023|
|Settore:||Generi di consumo|