Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 5xxx1
Are the words 'perfectionist' and 'efficiency' on the first page of your dictionary? For us it's too! If your daily work-flow consists of attention to detail, focus on results, be an absolute team player and are good with working under pressure, you and I should meet up and discuss our Retail Back-office Specialist position!
Who we are:
We're Majorel. We design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world's most respected brands.
Recognizing a very particular kind of drive in each other, our parent companies (COMPANY NAME) and Saham have entered into a long-term partnership to create a new global leader in customer engagement.
We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile. It's the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
We serve customers across the world through our 48,000 employees based in 26 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages.
We support our customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of.
By combining talent, data, and technology.
We deliver real impact for our partners.
We are driven to go further.
One of the top multinational technology companies that creates and develops electronics, computer software and online services.
* Be native or near-native speakers in German [C1/C2]
* Excellent English skills [C1]
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure
* Very good accuracy and attention to detail - understand that it is the small details that can make the biggest difference
* Prove you can work and make decisions with minimal supervision
* Proactively utilize strong problem-solving skills in order to deliver customer focused solutions
* Working in a back-office environment with customer satisfaction in mind
* Interested in self and team KPIs - you focus on what can be done instead of what cannot be
* Knowledge of SAP is an advantage - otherwise, we can help with that
* As this job is direct relation to order volume, flexibility is required and will occasionally involve overtime work
* Extraordinary teammate - you thrive in an environment where camaraderie matters
The Back-Office Specialist receives escalations from customer-facing colleagues and works under strict time commitments to handle complex issues relating to the fulfilment of online orders placed by customers who expect the very best consumer electronics devices.
Ensuring a swift and fast resolution for problems occurring during the lifetime of a web purchase is the focal goal of this role. From order induction to item delivery, and from handling flavor changes to RMA completion, the Retail Back-Office Team owns this process.
The Specialist will liaise with partners and provide direction for issue resolution in order to take the customer out of the loop for complex issues - achieving quick customer satisfaction. You'll perform investigations which will lead to decisions which will impact relations with customers and partners.
Customer phone and email outreach is necessary to relay issue resolution, providing timely updates when investigating, and when to restore the relationship.
Performing tasks in SAP at a high detailed level for record keeping is essential, SAP actions require upmost attention to detail and accurate adherence to KBase protocol.
* Competitive salary with monthly performance bonuses
* Development/wellbeing related classes (these vary throughout the year, ask for further details), partnerships/discounts and year round events and fun competitions
* Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal for more than 50 years
* Stable multinational company with long term local growth
* Modern work environment at an attractive location with excellent public transport connections
* An international environment employing people from different nationalities and cultures
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands