Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers always in our heart. From Content Creation, to Payments and Fraud, to Delivery and Customer Care Services, we're creating seamless and luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor, to work in a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion marketing environment, which will broaden as the team grows. This role has key responsibilities to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners at all times and via every communication channel.
What you'll do
* Respond to Customer Inquiries via several channels (Chat, Email and Telephone);
* Provide information with regards to products/services and other related inquiries;
* Be the face of (COMPANY NAME) to our customers and partners alike.
Who you are
* Experienced in customer service (minimum of 1 year), preferably in a fashion environment;
* Fluent in English and French (mandatory);
* Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
* Highly skilled in written and verbal communication;
* Skilled in listening;
* Able to work under pressure;
* Knowledgeable in fashion/fashion brands;
* Able to exceed customers' expectations;
* Confident and articulate;
* Hardworking and passionate.
Respond to customer inquiries ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners via several channels