Descrizione del lavoro:
The Brand, Communications & Marketing (BCM) function plays an important role in supporting the firm in achieving its vision and progressing its strategy. Increasing our ability and opportunities to engage with our clients and wider stakeholder groups through compelling, differentiated and data-driven marketing programmes will underpin our future strategic and commercial success.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's largest fully integrated law Firm committed to leadership and innovation in legal services. We are a global market leader in all major areas of legal advice and a major element of our strategy is to attract and retain the best people by developing and nurturing the talent that we have. Our Vision is to be the global law Firm of choice for the World's leading businesses of today and tomorrow.
Alongside world-class legal careers, (COMPANY NAME) offers excellent opportunities in all the other functions that underpin its operations. By joining our team of business professionals, you will help us to innovate in the way we deliver our services and enable us to run a successful multinational business that never stands still. Our Business Professionals Group is integral to the running of the firm and critical to its success.
The Internal Communications Manager - Global Business Units (ICM- GBU) will be an important member of the Firm's Global Brand, Communications and Marketing community, liaising closely with colleagues in other disciplines and other geographies to ensure we implement integrated, consistent, compelling and business aligned communications strategies.
As Internal Communications Manager - GBU you will lead and manage a wide range of strategic internal communications and engagement initiatives across the Firm. The Manager will be a "go to" internal communications strategic advisor with a depth and breadth of expertise that will enable leadership of key projects and initiatives.
The ICM- GBU will support global business units and other teams ensuring plans, messaging, communications programmes and evaluation are delivered in a timely and digestible manner and aligned with Firm-wide approaches.
The Manager will advise on internal communications best practice and support implementation where appropriate.
Working closely with the Head of Internal Communications, the Internal Communications Manager role focuses on the following areas of responsibility which support the Firm's and the team's strategic priorities:
1) Global Business Units (GBUs)
* Manage the internal communications planning, messaging, programmes and communications measurement of the Firm's GBUs.
* Ensure key target audiences understand GBU strategies and ensuring that your internal communications programmes will increase engagement with their strategies.
* Work with senior GBU stakeholders to identify how internal communications can support in delivering against their strategic and business goals.
2) Tech Group
* Manage internal communications for the Tech Group, specifically building awareness, understanding and engagement with the Firm's Tech Group strategy and our approach to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the digital revolution.
* Work closely with the Risk and Compliance function to ensure their messages are meaningfully delivered across the Firm and that all audiences understand and are motivated around their risk responsibilities
4) Support the Global BCM Internal Communications Team
* As a senior member of the BCM global team, you will support the Global Head of Internal Communications and deputise for this role with the specific aim of broadening the scope of internal communications strategic advisory work undertaken by the team.
* You will interact with some of the Firm's most senior partners and heads of the business professionals functions in order to understand their objectives, messages and audiences.
* You will work with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including leaders, to improve the sharing of success stories across the Firm.
* You will improve the overall quality of internal communications across the Firm and increase consistency in internal communications execution by ensuring examples of successful internal communications practice are shared and adopted widely across different geographies and practices.
* A key part of this role is also to develop other members of the BCM network and improve the skills and competence of the Firm's global BCM team.
* As part of a small team, there will be occasions where you will join other team members in bringing about the successful execution of wider team initiatives, such as the delivery of Firm-wide initiatives or contributing ideas and articles to the intranet.
Skills & Experience required:
* Proven track record in managing complex internal communications projects and initiatives across international organisations
* Experience of developing, supervising and implementing internal communications strategies and planning
* Legal background desired but not essential
* Ability to use data to make recommendations and drive engagement
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail
* Self-starter with initiative and the ability to work without supervision
* Ability to instil the trust, confidence and respect of the Firm's senior leadership
* Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels, including remotely in international offices, with a professional, confident manner
* Client-focused, motivated, proactive, forward-thinking, organised and diplomatic
* A team player, willing to go the extra mile for both the team's stakeholders and the team itself
To find out more:
Interested? To find out more about what it is like to work at (COMPANY NAME) in London please visit our careers site
At (COMPANY NAME) we understand that our true asset is our people. We believe that each and every one of us should experience an equality of opportunity and an equality of experience here. We are always working to develop and deliver the best and most innovative approaches to make that happen. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are therefore committed to treating all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
The firm will regularly review its procedures and selection criteria to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits.
We have a number of initiatives and networks that support our aspiration to be the Global Law Firm of choice. These include our LGBT, Gender Parity, Ethnicity and Disability networks.
#LI-POST #LI-WRAP #IND