Descrizione del lavoro:
Want to show a global leader what's possible? As Regulatory Manager, Medicines Compliance you'll stretch your expertise and have the freedom to find new ways to make people's lives better.
Regulatory Manager, Medicines Compliance
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Working in a fast-paced international business, you'll play a critical role in driving innovation and developing new products. You'll:
* Navigate a complex and changing regulatory environment to ensure our product portfolio strategy supports our ambitious growth plans and builds resilience into our existing products
* Anticipate and influence regulatory changes, lead our thinking about what is possible
* Define global registration dossier requirements and technical documentation
* Support global external audits
* You'll succeed because…
…you've a scientific background with a deep understanding of Regulatory Affairs. A Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Medicines, you'll act as lead contact for key updates and impact to our RB portfolio covering NPD and EPD activities to future proof our products as the external regulatory environment evolves in-line with RB's strategic vision.
* Understand both new product development and maintenance activities, registration and submission processes
* Have a high attention to detail in preparing technical dossiers, variations and renewals
* Are passionate about legislation and our brands
* Are an excellent communicator who can translate technical information into easy to understand impact assessments, using your expertise to work collaboratively with others and can make fact-based decisions
* Are results-orientated and entrepreneurial. Just like us.
You'll love it because…
…you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to hear your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need