Descrizione del lavoro:
Do you love managing a wide range of projects/ priorities? Have you proven that you can multitask and work well under pressure? Would you love to work in a progressive, highly motivated team who have customer at the heart of everything they do?
This role would suit someone who wants to work in a fast-paced environment where the nature of the work is very varied. The role requires regular working with a range of different people from across the Commercial Lines business.
A bit about the job:
This role will support the Commercial Lines Conduct and Experience Lead to focus on Customer Outcomes, Customer Experience and embed a conduct culture across Commercial Lines. It will also support the Products and Proposition leads where appropriate to ensure our products provide value and align to regulatory expectations.
You'll provide oversight of the Conduct Outcomes and will work with the conduct owners to collate and provide evidence that actual or potential customer harms are acted upon. You will also be supporting the strategic thinking of the overarching Product & Propositions delivery roadmap to drive sustainable, profitable growth using customer-based business decisions and lead cross functional teams to deliver new propositions or enhancements to market.
Skills and experience we're looking for:
* Understand the demands of the regulatory requirements and ensure they are adopted into the design with the customer in mind
* Confident engaging with senior leaders to advise, support and influence
* To understand and use data sources to improve the customer journey and own knowledge
* Experience of managing and prioritising multiple demands
* Ensuring change is correctly implemented and embedded, putting measures in place to ensure sustainability is achieved and benefits delivered whilst balancing that against the regulatory environment
What you'll get for this role:
* Starting salary of up to ú60,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
* Generous pension (starting level (COMPANY NAME) contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
* Eligibility for annual performance bonus
* Family friendly parental and carer's leave
* 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 40% discount for (COMPANY NAME) products
* Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
* (COMPANY NAME) Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
* 21 volunteering hours per year
(COMPANY NAME) is for everyone:
We are inclusive and welcome everyone - we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you're in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working - spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at (COMPANY NAME) take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we'll interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Tawana Chin a call on xxxxx xxxxx6 or send an email to email@example.com
|Pubblicato il:||24 Dic 2022|