Descrizione del lavoro:
The world is changing. Political and economic change as well as technological disruption is impacting the world in which our clients operate. This change manifests itself through rapidly shifting customer demands and changing regulatory landscapes as well as new and complex opportunities and risks. Our clients need us more than ever to help them negotiate these changing times, and we are looking to continue growing our team to meet these needs.
EY Life Actuarial is hiring! Join our award-winning actuarial team and work with some of the strongest actuarial practitioners around today on a range of exciting client projects. Recognised as Insurance ERM's 'Consultancy of the Year' for the second year running, the work we have been doing in insurance around new technologies, and our dedication to designing and building innovative solutions to address traditional business issues, regulatory hurdles and operating model roadblocks has made a real impact to our clients. We want actuaries who are not just great technicians but brilliant consultants. Actuaries who can build networks, spot industry trends and solve industry problems. If you are interested, please read on and apply.
We are seeking high performing Senior Consultants and Managers to join our Life Actuarial Team. As a member of our Actuarial practice you will be working on market leading projects, building networks, and consulting on key strategic issues in the insurance market. You will also participate in the research and development required to support the growth of our fields of expertise. You will be responsible for the management of key projects to clients all whilst being supported by some of the best practitioners in the business.
There are a wide range of exciting projects that you will be able to get involved in, with topics we cover including:
* Capital management and restructuring
* Mergers & acquisitions
* Investment advisory
* Prudential regulatory developments and associated lobbying
* Analytics, robotics, and AI
* Modelling and projections
* Business change and transformation
* Accounting change
Your key responsibilities
* You will assist in delivering key projects for our clients on the wide range of topics we work on.
* You will create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
* You will contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, consistently driving projects to completion making sure that the work delivered is best in class.
* You will work with the project heads to manage and mentor teams or parts of teams on engagements, keeping a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, and escalate issues as appropriate.
* You will contribute to the development of EY capabilities in technical areas and engage with clients regarding the application of these methodologies to their businesses.
* You will collaborate with colleagues outside of UK Life Actuarial to deliver multi-disciplinary and cross-geographical work.
Skills and attributes for success
As Managers within the team, you will be expected to consult, so it is essential that you will have
* Intellectual curiosity
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
To qualify for the role you must have
* Successful track record in Life, gained through working for a Provider directly or a top tier consultancy or a specialist financial services consultancy
* Strong academic record including a degree and full professional actuarial qualifications i.e. IFOA or similar
* Experience in running or contributing to a range of projects in insurance industry
* Experienced in managing people (including internal and external stakeholders) and managing projects / engagements."
* Experience with Life Actuarial and open source modelling
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Requisiti del candidato:
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
|Pubblicato il:||28 Set 2020|
|Settore:||Audit / Ragioniere|