Descrizione del lavoro:
Want to take your ideas further? As Innovation Packaging Associate at RB, you'll have the freedom to find new ways for packaging to bring our brands to life. Globally.
Innovation Packaging Associate
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Joining a global team, you'll be responsible for managing all packaging development for one of our leading brands or even a whole category. You'll:
* Drive packaging development from concept to launch
* Ensure design ideas are accurately developed into innovative packaging and devices
* Protect our products, optimise costs, raise quality and ensure we meet regulatory standards
* Help launch new products and enhance existing brands
* Make our packaging more sustainable and our products more desirable.
You'll succeed because…
…you're creative, with a passion for product development. A packaging engineer or product designer and knowledge of sustanability, you:
* Have product or project management experience, ideally within packaging, devices or similar
* Have some understanding of manufacturing technology and processes (both for the packaging itself and filling / packing)
* Thrive in a fast-paced international environment
* Focus on results and can translate ideas into action.
You'll love it because…
…you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to hear your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need