Descrizione del lavoro:
Launched in 2012, Cxxxxxxx.xxm is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Cxxxxxxx.xxm is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2020, we completed a $150m Series B funding round, tripling our valuation to $5.5bn.
About the role
Cxxxxxxx.xxm has been on a significant growth trajectory, across regions and across the value chain. Leveraging opportunities created by regulatory changes and business model evolutions, the Company is actively working to articulate its product offering
In this context, Cxxxxxxx.xxm is looking for a data driven Pricing Manager. Part of the Strategy team and reporting to the VP of Strategy, the Pricing Manager will have the opportunity to work with Product, Finance, Commercial and Operation teams to design and implement the Pricing strategy.
We see Pricing as a key growth driver and the Pricing Manager will thus have a key role in supporting the Company expansion (product, geography expansion…). The Pricing Manager will also have the opportunity to work with Commercial teams on strategic negotiations with key prospects / customers, with Finance team to analyse the profitability of offers.
As such, you will be required to interact with key internal stakeholders. You should be able to articulate and present strategic benefits, operationalise a plan and coordinate its execution. You should display impeccable business acumen, judgement and rigour in order to drive this initiative. You should demonstrate an ability to understand how our Product suite works.
* A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners
* A self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision
* Experience building Pricing models
* Data-driven and enjoy working cross-functional teams
* Keen to take ownership and get things done
* A great communicator, able to influence stakeholders within an organisation or with third parties
* Good knowledge of the fintech landscape with ideally experience in the Payments space
* Excellent analytical skills
* Strong team player
* Built and design pricing strategy covering the whole Cxxxxxxx.xxm product suite
* Analyse future product profitability, pricing and performance
* Build and implement pricing frameworks to evaluate a deal's attractiveness
* Maintain up to date pricing benchmarks, using this data to enhance our pricing philosophy
* Be instrumental in defining pricing strategy across different regions
* Analyse financial product performance
* Supports the commercial department in contract negotiations
* Analyse internal and external data to create future pricing methodology across Cxxxxxxx.xxm product proposition
* Work closely with the commercial and marketing department to create merchant facing materials
We are always looking for great people so if you don't see a role here that fits you but you want to work with us, please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining the kind of role you are searching for and we will contact you.
Cxxxxxxx.xxm is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.