Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is currently implementing a large transformation programme (Lotus), to fundamentally transform our Lead to Support processes and enabling Digital. As part of this, we are implementing a new greenfield instance of S/4 Hana with BRIM and are looking for an architect to take the lead the definition of the architecture for this new platform.
The architect partners with business representatives from Order to Cash and Finance areas, the DEP & TCS architecture teams, and other key stakeholders across to:
* Lead the Back Office Solution Architecture for the Lotus programme
* Ensure that architecture standards and principles are adhered to
* Work with Delivery to ensure architecture designs are being implemented as intended
* Working with business Product Owners, Business Analysts and a team of architects, define the technology solution to meet the business requirements.
* Own the high-level design for Lotus Back Office solutions, and ensure that the technology components used fit with the overall technology strategy
* Own the high-level design for existing SAP solutions
* Ensure that the architecture is communicated, understood and adhered to by the project teams
* Run the Back Office Design forum, to review SAP architecture designs
* Work with SAP Max Attention to get assistance from SAP as appropriate
* Participate in Solution Review Board and ensure that solutions go through appropriate governance
* Define and update solution roadmaps
* High-Level Design documents for Lotus and existing SAP solutions
* Architecture Governance
* Solution Review Board, Design Authorities
* Provide thought leadership on SAP best practices
* Experienced SAP techno-functional lead/architect
* Experience of S/4 Hana and implementation projects
* Experience in developing solution architectures
* Experience in working with diverse teams, including multi-country and company teams
* Experience managing or directing the work of others to contribute to a shared goal
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* A self-motivated, proactive mindset
* An organized and methodical approach
* Preferred - certification in TOGAF or other architecture frameworks
* Preferred - experience in BRIM, including, SOM, CC, CI and FICA
* Preferred - experience integrating with non-SAP CRM/CPQ engines, e.g. Salesforce, Apttus
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
Req #: JREQ1xxxx3
Locations: London-United Kingdom Job Function: Professional & Consulting Services