Descrizione del lavoro:
Mid Weight Creative Team - No7 Beauty Company
Copywriter & Art Director
Company: The Pharm (part of VMLY&R, WPP)
We are The Pharm: an integrated, multi-specialty service and consulting model where we work with our client Walgreens Boots Alliance in partnership towards one shared mission: to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives.
The 350+ experts assembled at The Pharm have a unique opportunity to dedicate ourselves to one client in pursuit of their ambitious mission, while collaborating with experts from across several agencies (and areas of expertise) within our holding company, WPP.
Our shared values: Positive. Fearless. Celebratory.
We are here to help grow a brand. And while we're at it, grow a few more things too - like some extra brain cells from thinking so hard, and a feeling of camaraderie with our clients, who share a fearless approach to our mutual goals. We also hope to grow as people, and practitioners with understanding gained from the diversity of our ranks and our wholehearted commitment to our culture of belonging.
At The Pharm, all who step under our pitched roof instantly become part of a unique collective bent on gathering the best talent anywhere and lavishing them with intellectual freedom, so their ideas can collide in a million fun ways. Here, opinions are welcome, dissenting or otherwise. Identities celebrated and respected. Contributions cheered and rewarded. Free time guarded like a precious gem. Because here, we cultivate things-like creativity, niceness, inclusiveness, career-life balance, and ultimately, work we want to brag about to our friends.
Reporting to the Global Creative Lead and Senior Creative/teams...
This role will be for mid weight copywriter, who will work independently on medium to large scale Client projects, occasionally with other creatives and senior creative/teams, and be responsible for the creation and development of advertising - both visual appearance and the written word.
Through multi-platform formats: print, TV, Content, Direct Marketing, Social, Mobile etc, this person should be able to combine artistic sensibilities and understanding with knowledge of design and production process to create work which engages identified customers. Working in an integrated creative environment, in partnership with The Pharm's other team's.
* Experienced in supporting projects, large and small, from start to finish.
* Passion and curious about the latest industry innovations - interested and active within the creative industry outside of the 9-to-5
* A flexible attitude, with the ability to apply your thinking to any brief that's thrown your way.
* Proven track record working in the beauty/fashion industry is a bonus.
* Able to deliver great conceptual ideas through the written word (Copywriter) / conceptual ideas (Art Director), with a portfolio displaying the depth of your creativity and expertise in this area.
* with a portfolio displaying the depth of your creativity and expertise in this area.
* Able to work across a wide variety of clients, with a broad range of advertising needs (traditional to cutting edge), from prime-time TV ads to ideas which flow across mobile, digital, content etc.
* Able to execute award winning campaigns across all media channels including social, mobile, activation, Experiential and broadcast.
A thorough understanding of the project process within a creative agency - from client brief through to post-project-evaluation.
* Works collaboratively - recognises the value and responsibility of working in a team and seeks to maintain and build effective relationships both internally and externally
* Thinks innovatively - looks beyond the obvious to develop highly engaging ideas and campaigns.
* Works effectively through job and organisational changes.
* Strives to achieve excellence in everything that they do.
* Demonstrates 'passion' - approaches all tasks in a wholehearted and enthusiastic manner.
* Shows initiative and a 'can-do' attitude.
* Highly motivated and a self-starter.
* Recognises the need for management support when necessary.
* Constantly looks for and learns from new information or experiences.
* Deals constructively with frustration and stress, maintaining a professional and positive manner.
* Is direct and honest in dealing with others.
* Treats all people with respect and fairness.
What's in it for you?
Aside from a generous annual leave allowance and pension allowances, you will have access to a whole host of other benefits and activities such as:
* Life Assurance
* Permanent Health Insurance
* Flexible hybrid-working schedule
* Enhanced family friendly policies
* Well-being Programme
* Employee Assistance Support
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Eye Care and Glasses Vouchers
* Season Ticket Loans
* WPP Discounts
You will also have a clear long-term career development plan and access to our learning and development activities and online learning platforms.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Pharm is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
If you are unable or limited in your ability to access our career site as a result of a disability, we will be happy to assist you. Please contact our People Team at [email protected] to request an alternate accommodation. Please note that only requests for an employment application accommodation will be returned.
|Pubblicato il:||14 Gen 2023|