Descrizione del lavoro:
Launched in 2012, Cxxxxxxx.xxm is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Cxxxxxxx.xxm is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe's largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Cxxxxxxx.xxm is seeking a talented Financial Partnership Associate - Card Scheme to join the adventure, contribute shaping our newly created Acquiring and Partnerships department and support the business rapid growth and
Your main responsibility will be to contribute and expand the partnerships between (COMPANY NAME) and
issuing banks. In this hybrid role, you will have the opportunity to interact at all levels externally (e.g.
being the main business advisor representing (COMPANY NAME)) and internally (e.g. acting as a Project
Manager to ensure business solutions are translated into technical requirements and implemented on
our acquiring platform).
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects and play a
key role in building a world-class department and supporting the company's rapid growth.
* Data analysis and operational skills to spot gaps in business alignment between merchants and issuing banks
* Relationship Management: manage and develop new relationships with issuing banks
* Manage Day-to-day requests from cross department team to maximise Cxxxxxxx.xxm's client relationships
* Operations Management: work closely with our acquiring partners on a day-to- day basis to resolve operational issues that affect our merchant base
* Provide payments expertise to support local sales teams on operational issues with complex financial intricacies
* 2+ years' working in payments environment
* Proactive and self-driven contributor able to establish new processes from scratch
* Solid knowledge of today's major ecommerce and payments technologies, players and major up-and-coming trends
* Partner-oriented and able to establish robust relationship with assigned third parties
* Dynamic approach adapting to changing requirements with the ability to identify situations that require escalation and appropriate handling
* Exceptional communication skills and negotiation techniques
* Fluent in English any additional language is a plus
* Project management experience also valued
Cxxxxxxx.xxm is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.