Descrizione del lavoro:
Finance - Administration
SDS Manager/Finance Manager
About the role
As an integral member of the Finance team, this uniquely broad role covering commercial finance and financial reporting responsibilities is a great opportunity to be a true business partner by supporting the sales team in helping them make the right/better ongoing commercial decisions and to ensure controls are in place to support the rest of the business. In doing so, you will play a key role in creating the legacy of the Bacardi business.
Strong track record of performance and delivery within Finance in a consumer goods company, with a strong customer focus. Solid experience of managing a P&L, forecasting, RoI calculations, risk management, Price structures and financial reporting, including SOX compliance. Strong analytical skills, comfortable with ambiguity, able to take complex ideas and summarise into concise insights and recommendations. Able to think strategically and understand the business and Category drivers well
A change agent - continuously look for opportunities to improve processes, simplify, identify issues and provide recommendations for improvement
Strong technical financial accounting skills preferably from a Big Four accounting firm or within a corporate environment.
Are you ready to embark on your next move?
* Do you dare to be different?
* Are you willing to question, challenge and innovate in pursuit of excellence?
* Can you work collaboratively and inspire others?
* Are you ready to make your mark?
Don Facundo BacardÝ revolutionized the world of rums. As the cocktail industry continues to flourish every day, we strive to follow his legacy and delight the most demanding in the industry - our consumers! That's where you come in!
Deliver results and excellence in execution
* Support Sales team in providing performance analysis
* Support the design and maintenance of customer margin models and indirect investment models to ensure customer agreements optimized
* Responsibility for the Sox Compliance program
* Support the supply chain team in providing operational analytics and finance knowledge
* Provide insights and challenge assumptions to ensure accurate S&Op reports
* Super user and support for sales and reporting systems like Anaplan, BI and BOA
* Rebate accuracy and payment tracking
* Lead &/or actively contribute to ad-hoc sales projects as required
Create a winning team
* Contribute to a shared sense of purpose among all the Sales teams and provide a united insight to performance i.e. one version of the truth
* Ability to work cross functionally and within a shared services environment
* Have knowledge of Bacardi history and culture and have the ability to work seamlessly across sales and finance
Skills and Experience
* Experience in reporting systems for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) / Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) in the Spirits and/or Beverage Industry is a distinct advantage
* Extensive experience in complex dataset analytics with ability to draw out & communicate clear commercial insights & recommendations.
* Very strong systems aptitude & technical skill-set to be able to successfully work with multiple systems across different IT platforms.
* Influencing skills, comfortable with ambiguity
* Ability to think strategically and understand the business and category
* Self-starter and a change agent, able to work with autonomy
* Demonstrable track record of performance and delivery.
* Proficiency in English language skills
* Experience in additional functions beyond the ones listed above
Living our Values and demonstrating high Learning Agility will be fundamental not only for success in this role, but also for potential growth to other roles across Bacardi in the future. We have a clearly defined Leadership Excellence framework, and you will be expected, as a Bacardi team member, to develop deepening experience in all 6 elements:
* Focus Externally to Win
* Drive Execution & Results
* Lead Strategically & Know your Business
* Make the Matrix Work
* Lead by Example
* Develop and Inspire
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
Ě Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
Ě Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
Ě Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job