Descrizione del lavoro:
Launched in 2012, Cxxxxxxx.xxm is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Cxxxxxxx.xxm is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe's largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Cxxxxxxx.xxm is actively seeking a resourceful Product Analyst with a can-do attitude to join our Product & Innovation Team. You will provide deep analytical expertise to drive and revolutionise our products from vision to reality in the most effective and efficient way.
The Product Analyst will be able to understand desired outcomes, elicit requirements, and then translate them into coherent functionalities that can be easily implemented.
You will synthesise and articulate business insights to deliver required specifications, conduct feasibility studies, and produce designs/models. You will support the roll-out of a variety of initiatives, from business-led projects (e.g. product launches) to technology-led projects (e.g. security upgrades).
Reporting to our Senior Product Lead and collaborating with Engineers and Business Stakeholders in an agile and very dynamic environment, you will be required to be flexible and adaptable at all times. You will have a keen eye for new trends in technology and products and you will suggest and drive new ideas for innovation.
About the product
The Authentication product team seek to add new e-commerce acceptance channels and new features to the existing product, as well as to improve the performance and the support of our global, all card schemes, cardholder authentication server. The goal of the product is to provide consistent user experience across all e-commerce acceptance channels and connected devices. It mainly covers 3DS 2.0, PSD2 and SCA, 3DS 1.0, and other value-added features that encourage frictionless cardholder experience and seamless merchant integration to improve our clients' approval rate.
With a growing number of cardholders now using their bank's mobile apps, the team are keen to add an in-house biometrics authentication factor that complies with PSD2 and SCA and all card schemes' requirements to optimize the cardholder authentication experience and further improve our clients' approval rate.
* Ownership of products across their entire lifecycle
* Provide ongoing support to the Product Lead and the engineering team
* Maintain the product roadmap in collaboration with the Product Lead
* Collect, understand, and convey business requirements for given features
* Find and document in details product solutions to complex intersystem dependencies
* Produce business and functional product requirements as well as input into technical requirements
* Develop, optimise, and document business processes as required, especially for launch of new products
* Conduct day to day management of formal change requests in relation to changes in the product roadmap and business priorities
* Highlight, report, and manage delivery risks and issues
* 2+ years hands-on
* Product Analyst experience in a fast-paced Technology start-up
* Aspiration to grow your product management skills within a fast paced tech start-up
* Exposure to a range of product delivery methodologies such as Agile, Kanban, Waterfall
* Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Miro, Microsoft Project, Kibana, and GitHub is a plus
* Experience with writing and maintaining business and functional product requirements
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure, multitask and consistently meet tight deadlines
* Superb communication skills and ability to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholders
* Degree Educated
* Fluency in English
Cxxxxxxx.xxm is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.