Descrizione del lavoro:
Launched in 2012, Cxxxxxxx.xxm is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Cxxxxxxx.xxm is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe's largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Cxxxxxxx.xxm is actively looking for a talented Web Developer responsible for the development and integration of shopping cart modules (WooCommerce, Magento, osCommerce, Opencart, Prestashop, Drupal etc) within (COMPANY NAME)'s online payment platform.
The Web Developer will be a key player in ensuring that Cxxxxxxx.xxm connects its online payment platform to more eCommerce solutions and thereby drive merchant's acquisition and business revenue. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with various cross functional teams among Software and Front End development, integration and support to proactively contribute towards improving the user experience.
The ideal candidate has the willingness to join a flat hierarchy environment with short decision paths and the ability to work independently, take initiative, and contribute to new ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven team.
* Developing new integration modules and maintain previously developed modules
* Estimating integration plan and complexity of integrations
* Extending internal behavioural testing framework to new modules
* Partnering with Support, Sales, and Software Development to resolve issues that arise during merchant trials, integrations, or post implementation support
* Advise management on support issues which impact customer satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions
* Contribute and adhere to coding standards, best practices, and procedures
* 2+ years' experience with 3rd party services and API integration development
* Good understanding of SQL/NoSQL Databases
* Previous experience creating payment modules and/or integrating PSP services appreciated
* Knowledge of shopping carts (e.g. Magento, WooCommerce) is a plus
* Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
* Fluency in English
Cxxxxxxx.xxm is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.