Descrizione del lavoro:
Closing Date 1/4/2020
Our IT vision is to be one global IT team delivering world class expertise, innovation and agile technology solutions, whilst ensuring the stability and security of all our IT platforms and services. Our industry is evolving fast and our clients have new demands. Emerging technologies and applications are creating new opportunities for transforming client relationships. As an IT function, we embrace and respond to these challenges, collaborating more and more with lawyers and Business Professionals teams to improve the way we deliver to clients.
Alongside world-class legal careers, (COMPANY NAME) offers excellent opportunities in the support functions that underpin its business operations. By joining us in our Business Professionals Group, you will help us to innovate in the way we deliver our services and enable us to run a successful multinational business that never stands still. Business professionals are integral to the running of the firm and are critical to its success.
This role sits within the central Knowledge Management team, ensuring the Knowledge systems support the Firm's business objectives whilst operating efficiently as possible. The role-holder will support the Knowledge Systems Director in promoting knowledge systems and use globally, whilst leading in firmwide initiatives.
The Content Architecture Lead is responsible for providing the systems and structure to support (COMPANY NAME)'s Content Strategy. They will be responsible for defining the structure of the content and play a key role in making sure that the content, once created and published, can be delivered successfully on any device, platform, or medium. In doing so they will actively seek to solve problems and barriers to finding content and work to ensure that relevant content can be surfaced by business users in the context of their day to day activities and workflow. They will;
* Develop a content governance framework, including the development of the overall metadata management strategy
* Lead data enrichment initiatives across all relevant content sets and products (e.g. Knowhow and the Intranet)
* Lead on innovation and technology discovery to deliver improved information classification and retrieval as part of the overall Reimagining of Knowledge initiative and search roadmap
* Develop, manage and provide governance of content quality standards, policies, and processes including strategic oversight of improvement activities globally
* Develop, manage and provide governance of global definitions, taxonomies, ontologies including related standards, policies, and processes for Knowledge
* Ensure alignment and strategy to support Information Security objectives
* Develop taxonomy and data classification definition to support Information Security, and regulatory requirements, whilst considering cross border information sharing restrictions
* Ensure alignment with initiatives such as GDPR, to ensure that the content strategy meets strategic business requirements and developed in consideration of broader business services objectives
* Lead an initiative to enable optimised firm-wide reporting data,, including selection of a reporting tool.
* Provide leadership and oversight to offshore team providing technical search and taxonomy support
* Conduct the discovery exercise for and make recommendations on the selection of a taxonomy management tool
* Work with the Knowledge Systems Director to define and drive forward the vision for a "modern" enterprise search
* Strong communication skills, and highly credible presentation skills with peers and senior stakeholders. Highly credible and persuasive.
* Expert in development of governance frameworks including metadata management strategies
* Experience in working with offshore teams an advantage
* Demonstrably able to provide evidence of owning content architecture including collaboration and knowledge sharing.
* Superior understanding of content lifecycle, content strategies and related principles
* Solid evidence of adopting a strategic approach to objectives and project delivery maintaining strong project management skills
* Demonstrates exceptional understanding of customer requirements and translating to effective content
* Significant experience in a content architecture role in similar professional service environment is essential
* Solid experience of leading on innovation and technology discovery with particular reference to content architecture
* Previous experience of leading initiatives for firm wide reporting
* Experience of relevant architecture and reporting tools for content architecture and delivery
* Relevant professional qualifications desirable with project management and change management qualifications an advantage.
To find out more:
Interested? To find out more about what it is like to work at (COMPANY NAME) in London please visit our careers site
At (COMPANY NAME) we understand that our true asset is our people. We believe that each and every one of us should experience an equality of opportunity and an equality of experience here. We are always working to develop and deliver the best and most innovative approaches to make that happen. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are therefore committed to treating all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
The firm will regularly review its procedures and selection criteria to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits.
We have a number of initiatives and networks that support our aspiration to be the Global Law Firm of choice. These include our LGBT, Gender Parity, Ethnicity and Disability networks.
#LI-WRAP #LI-POST #IND