Descrizione del lavoro:
At (COMPANY NAME), our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard--working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
As part of the OEM Alliances European team, this Inside Sales role is ideal for a passionate individual with knowledge of the professional visualization and virtualization markets with a strong desire to work with (COMPANY NAME) technologies that delivers GPU enabled solutions by working with & enabling one of our leading OEM Enterprise partners. The Inside Sales Representative must be passionate about creating, enabling and executing partnership strategies to drive and manage pipeline growth in close business alignment with one of our key OEM partners.
What you'll be doing:
* Manage and build an OEM Partnership in region via phone, e-mail & digital conferencing tools.
* Engage with the assigned OEM Partner to develop a deep understanding of their goals, strategies, and technical requirements.
* Educate and enable the assigned OEM partner's datacenter sales, presales, and marketing teams.
* Manage tools and processes with the OEM partner including Pricing, ELA & RFP administrative support.
* Build a sustainable pipeline via the OEM with regular reviews to maintain cadence, expectations and deliver results.
* Develop metrics and initiatives to track share and growth including opportunity pipeline, sales / partner training, marketing and channel sales program effectiveness.
* Plan and execute joint marketing campaigns, sales programs, and other business and market development activities with partners.
* Develop trust-based relationships with key partner personnel, including senior executive management.
* Leverage success to feed community marketing & business development. Communicate and execute success stories working with campaign, corporate, & partner marketing teams.
What we need to see:
* Must have excellent PPT and presentation skills, be a self-starter and able to work within a matrixed organization. Use of Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm experience desired.
* 2+ years of product and/or field marketing in high-tech, hardware or software is required.
* Business level English mandatory - Other relevant languages would be an advantage
* Demonstrate strong customer relationship skills.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* OEM specific sales experience would be a plus
* Knowledge of (COMPANY NAME)'s vGPU solutions, both hardware and software.
* Existing/previous experience working with/for DELL EMC, HPE, LENOVO, CISCO etc.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
* Fluent in French, German or other European languages.
(COMPANY NAME) has continuously reinvented itself over two decades.
(COMPANY NAME)'s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life's work - to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, (COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous manager with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law