Descrizione del lavoro:
St Johns - Leeds
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want to solve exciting problems in the fast-paced sports betting and gaming industry? Would you like to work in an engaging environment while creating highly reliable and low latency systems? Does working with modern cloud architecture, SRE, and DevOps sound exciting? Then welcome to (COMPANY NAME).
Working with us, you'll be at the heart of the technological revolution of one of the world's most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from mobile Casinos to online Sportsbooks and everything in between. The software you write will process 500 online bets per second, accommodate 20 million users, and process 160 terabytes a day. You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
Your role in the team
As a Cloud Engineering Lead, you'll work directly with the business, as part of an agile team, delivering high-quality, customer-focused, technical solutions to exceed the customer's expectations.
Your responsibilities will include
* Driving our expansion into Amazon Web Services (AWS), through effective DevOps principles, clean Terraform code, Docker/Kubernetes orchestration and automation
* All aspects of workload migration into AWS, along with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
* Working within an agile engineering squad to further advance our operational capabilities and improve our cycle time for feature delivery
* Engaging and directing any 'Proof of Concept' or prototyping of applications and solutions to continually move us forward
* Ensuring security, operational and supportability guidelines are factored into the construction of any solution
* Being active in our communities of practice across engineering and development to continually enhance our collective knowledge
* Ensuring quality metrics in product implementation.
* Mentoring junior members of the team
If you're excited by the impact of emerging and disruptive technologies this will be the perfect role for you. We're looking for people who will thrive in an Agile development environment and are motivated by the opportunity to learn new ideas, concepts and ways of working.
We need you to be a real self-starter, driven to succeed and confident taking responsibility and ownership. You're highly organised and committed to producing high quality work with a healthy respect for quality and standards.
You have experience of leading, coaching and mentoring others to develop their skills and knowledge and enjoy nothing more than team collaboration and sharing ideas. This is a hands-on role, utilising your engineering skills, and you will need:
* Extensive knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* A successful track record in Infrastructure as code including management and testing infrastructure deployments
* Experience in creating reusable cloud architecture and composable terraform modules
* Experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes, and Istio is required
* Experience architecting end to end cloud services for high performance API based applications
* Hands on programming skills with Infrastructure as code in Terraform
* Familiarity developing distributed services deployed on local, on premise and cloud-based platforms
* An excellent working knowledge of configuration management, provisioning and orchestration tools
* Monitoring / Logging with Prometheus, Grafana, experience with monitoring tools like New Relic
* To be experienced with networking fundamentals, firewalls, load balancers, and across count communication
What we offer
We take the safety and wellbeing of our employees seriously, especially at this challenging time. We have put in place robust Covid19 measures and are supporting our new employees with a smooth onboarding and training programme and making you feel welcome and part of our team.
We'll welcome you on-board with 25 days holiday (not to mention 8 bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday), a rewarding bonus scheme, healthcare, an attractive pension package, healthy gym discounts and a staff benefits scheme. Plus, our season ticket loan and handy Metro Card loan will save you money getting to work and getting around town. And if you see the journey to work as part of your fitness regime, you'll just love our Cycle to Work scheme.
(COMPANY NAME) in Leeds
Right in the middle of the creative heart of the UK sit both of our Leeds offices. Leeds itself is a buzzy, busy place to work and live. A hub for tech, digital and gaming companies - there's also five universities right on our doorstep. And away from work, we're in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales and of course have got a competitive sports scene with Leeds United and Yorkshire Cricket and Rugby just up the road in Headingly.
#Join us behind the bet
|Pubblicato il:||04 Nov 2020|
|Settore:||Internet / New Media|