Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) protects 80% of the world's banking transactions as well as safeguarding the biggest names in technology. We are a leader in cyber security, both in the UK and globally. And to keep our customers' information and communications safe and secure in this constantly shifting, immensely challenging sector, we need to excel, evolve and invent. That's why we are looking for the brightest, most daring minds in our industry.
(COMPANY NAME) has a long and successful history of protecting the lives of soldiers and civilians through the provision of state of the art electronic counter-measures against the threats posed by improvised and remotely-initiated explosive devices. In the modern world the availability of advanced technologies drives a continuous race to stay ahead of the aggressor. (COMPANY NAME) leads the development of innovative products and solutions, anticipating emergent threats and countering these through the application of novel techniques and engineering expertise, making our world a safer place.
To join us, you should have the following skills and experience:
* Deep technical understanding of Electronic Counter-Measures (ECM) techniques and technologies particularly in the force-protection and counter-IED domains
* Preferably an established industry profile with extant relationships with government and military scientific advisors (senior roles - not essential for all positions)
* Demonstrable track record in technical development of ECM solutions including an understanding of ECM system architectures, RF techniques, digital signal processing, software/firmware development and high-speed digital hardware design coupled with expert level capability in at least one of these disciplines
* Knowledge of modern wireless communications protocols, standards and implementation methods
* Ability to set the vision for, lead and motivate and inspire colleagues within the engineering team and wider organisation
* The ability to establish and drive through a technical strategy through compelling written and oral communications and influencing skills (senior roles).
Due to the ongoing requirements this is a speculative position. To find out more about working in this growing team, apply today.
At (COMPANY NAME) we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With (COMPANY NAME) employing 68,000 employees in 50 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now