Descrizione del lavoro:
Want to see designs that make a difference? As Simulation Design Engineer - Packaging with RB, you'll have the freedom to make your designs stand out.
Simulation Design Engineer - Packaging
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Joining a global team, you'll be responsible for developing Innovative Packaging and Product Delivery Systems with a focus on the early stages of a project.
* Be working in a creative team, that combines design and engineering skills.
* Lead CAD Simulation for the team and drive new ways of using the capability to optimise performance.
* Use your advanced CAD skills in parametric modelling and aesthetic "A class" surfacing, ideally using Solidworks.
* Develop designs with a focus on delighting consumers, whilst delivering on technical needs.
* Generate your own ideas and communicate them effectively to cross functional partners.
You'll Succeed because…
* You have a passion & aptitude for Simulation and are curious about new ways the technology can be used.
* You enjoy working on consumer products and have a good feel for aesthetics.
* You enjoy variety and can turn your hand to different challenges in the innovation process.
* Thrive in a fast-paced international environment.
* Focus on results and translate ideas into action.
You'll love it because...
You'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to hear your ideas. The products you'll help to launch will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. Our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need