Descrizione del lavoro:
The IT Service Delivery Engineer will be responsible for managing the installation and configuration of (COMPANY NAME)'s technology services. The Service Delivery Engineer will be tasked with delivering networking, physical infrastructure, conference room solutions and custom technology deployments. The Service Delivery Engineer will be required to have a fundamental understanding of technology interoperability with a focus on on-site implementation of network services. Strong problem-solving methodologies, resourcefulness and intellectual curiosity are key (COMPANY NAME) virtues and will be paramount to his/her success. Bringing new ideas to the table is encouraged and often rewarded with tangible impact.
What You'll Do
* Work with the London IT Manager, internal teams and vendors to plan, design, and implement complimentary technology solutions.
* Survey new (COMPANY NAME) sites and assist with planning physical build-outs.
* Meet with vendors and ISPs on-site to coordinate installations and establish the scope of work.
* Work with clients to customize and outfit (COMPANY NAME)'s technology offerings and standards to meet the client's needs
* Install and configure network and AV equipment
* Respond to support tickets.
* Work collectively with the internal IT team to enhance (COMPANY NAME)'s technology offerings and raise standards
Who You Are
You are someone who excels at implementing IT solutions in any setting. You're enthusiastic about technology and enjoy a role that is equal parts hands-on and technical consultation. Unafraid to serve in a client-facing role, you are someone who has experience working with directly with external users and can execute on shared deliverables in a timely fashion. Additional technical requirements below:
* 1-2 years networking experience preferred (Meraki is a plus)
* 3+ years of experience working in a multinational enterprise
* 3+ years of supporting multiple external clients and their various unique setups
* Strong understanding of how technology is outfitted within a building and office setting
* Experience with ticketing systems and SLA's
* Understanding of ITIL (Change control etc)
* Ability to manage external vendors
* Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once while interfacing with multiple teams
* Proven ability to take the initiative and execute on tasks
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading flexible workspace platform that matches, tailors and manages space for customers. (COMPANY NAME) caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 5 million square feet across 200 locations in four continents, (COMPANY NAME) is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in 2016 to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All (COMPANY NAME) spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit wxx.xxxxxx.xxx.
Our Core Values
* Fly your Flag - Don't check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
* Don't Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
* Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
* Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
* "Where is it Engraved…" - Question orthodoxy.
* Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME), we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here