Descrizione del lavoro:
Want to raise standards in a fast-paced environment? As a Area Team Leader, you'll have the freedom to influence things with one of the world's largest consumer goods manufacturers.
Area Team Leader
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Leading a manufacturing and packaging team in a demanding operation, you'll set high standards throughout. A positive and supportive leader, you'll ensure a safe, high-performing environment. You'll:
* Coach and inspire your team
* Consistently meet or exceed delivery targets
* Focus on improving processes. And culture
* Raise the bar for improving quality, service and safety.
You'll succeed because…
…you have a breadth and depth of knowledge of manufacturing plant operations. This means you can move between the different manufacturing and packaging areas. Equally importantly, you:
* Empower people to deliver their best
* Focus on your team's welfare and safety
* Can engage and influence others
* Innovate. You leave work every day knowing the operation is better now than it was at the start of the shift.
You'll love it because…
…you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need