Descrizione del lavoro:
When our founder Bruce McLaren passed away at the age of 32 he left behind a legacy that has shaped who we are today. We have an unrivalled heritage which has its roots in racing; but McLaren Automotive is now creating a story of its own and we want you to be a part of it.
As part of our Track25 business plan we will launch 18 new models or derivatives of our vehicles and look to expand our retailer network into new markets with an aim of having 100 retailers globally.
Track 25 and McLaren Automotive' s growing reputation is testament to our world class employees. To ensure McLaren Automotive continues to be at the forefront of the Automotive market, we are looking for a New Model Material Controller to join our team.
* Manage and define the implementation for ETRS based Logistics supporting the future McLaren programs.
* New Model ownership for suppliers and implementation with associated KPI's.
* Support Engineering / SQA / Purchasing drive & guide coherent communication within the supply base.
* Ensuring Schedules and PO's are available & delivered in a timely manner.
* Track supplier delivery promise dates and push 100% attainment.
* Manage total supply base for all aspects of the trial build process
* Deliver a robust supply chain ensuring smooth handover to series production
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Strong supplier management skills
* Previous experience of stakeholder management & working within cross functional teams
* Contract management and SLA implementation.
* Strong and consistent approach to driving governance and processes.
* Familiarity with operating metrics to drive performance.
* Confident in presenting and delivering conscience message
* Ability to drive results whilst working across a wide range of stakeholders including purchasing, material planning and manufacturing.
* Delivery focused - with demonstrable track record of on-time delivery.
* Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently.
* Can identify and resolve issues affecting on-time delivery
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Resilient, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Unquestionable personal and professional integrity.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
At McLaren Automotive we are constantly looking to improve. To become the employer of choice we are always looking to develop our employee offerings. We currently offer a range of benefits to employees at all levels of the business including Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Personal Lease Car Scheme. We also offer a range of discounts with our partner organisations