Descrizione del lavoro:
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Thames Valley Advisory Team as an Account Executive focussed on client retention and new business growth. This is the perfect role for an established Account Executive with ambitions to join and flourish at a market leading insurance broker and wishing to further their career within the insurance broking industry. This role focusses on the growth and retention of an existing book of commercial insurance clients through strategic relationship management and pipeline development.
This position is located in our Reading office however; the successful individual will have the opportunity to split their working week between the physical office and remote working.
What can you expect?
* A platform to use your relationship building and stakeholder management skills in order to grow a portfolio of commercial insurance clients
* To use your client management abilities to ensure excellent client retention
* To demonstrate your self-motivated and hardworking nature to meet and exceed set income targets
* An opportunity to progress your career with a market leading broker
* To use your network of contacts to identify opportunities in order to generate new business
* To drive quality, consistency and accuracy in all aspects of the sales process
What is in it for you?
* Career progression with team leader responsibilities available for the right individual
* A fantastic suite of employee benefits including an excellent pension contribution, private medical cover and life assurance
* Opportunity to undertake professional qualifications via the Chartered Insurance Institute
* An industry leading commission structure
* 25 days of annual leave plus your birthday off!
We will count on you to:
* Deliver sales and growth with a focus on commercial businesses
* Demonstrate excellent client retention skills
* Cover a large region utilising your diary management skills to ensure you maximise your client reach
* Demonstrate strong team working ability in order to forge strong working relationships within the business to meet defined goals and targets
What you need to have:
* Strong commercial insurance knowledge
* Experience in generating new business from scratch
* Be able to generate leads and follow these up to build a strong pipeline of potential commercial clients
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Stakeholder management skills up to and including senior executive level
What makes you stand out:
* Resilient with previous client facing sales experience
* CII qualifications
* Ambitious nature and a keen contributor within a team environment
* Articulate with strong client facing and stakeholder management abilities
We are Marsh Commercial, a diverse community of colleagues, serving a diverse community of clients with insurance, risk management and employee health and benefits advice and solutions.
We help clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve, combined with the time we take to fully understand and meet a client's needs, is what sets us apart.
We're also part of Marsh and McLennan Companies ((COMPANY NAME)) - a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. For over 140 years, Marsh & McLennan Companies ((COMPANY NAME)) has supported enterprise, helping clients realise, survive and grow in changing times.
We leverage the scale, expertise and access to the broad range of products and services provided by the wider Marsh & McLennan Companies for the benefit of our clients - whilst retaining the flair, flexibility and personal service that our clients have come to expect.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers