Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking an experienced Principal Consultant - Waste Specialty for our Technology, sector to join our team in the UK/EU. We are flexible on work location. The consultant will preferably be based in the UK, Ireland or Germany, but particularly well qualified candidates will be considered in other European locations.
(COMPANY NAME) has a very well established Environmental Consulting team that is globally connected and that is committed to delivering exceptional client value. At (COMPANY NAME), we operate a collaborative environment and our consultants enjoy working on challenging projects and diversified tasks. You will have the opportunity to develop your career both nationally and internationally during an exciting growth period for (COMPANY NAME). We offer a flexible working environment.
Are you keen to work with some of the world's largest companies? Are you dynamic and agile and looking for new challenges on a regular basis? You will be working primarily with our clients in the Technology sector supporting them in waste management strategy, compliance and operational matters. The role will:
* Require a self-starter, providing subject matter leadership, collaborating with others to identify and develop new business opportunities and execute projects and programmes.
* Provide technical direction and assurance in domain expertise to colleagues and teams.
* Deliver domain technical work product effectively through efficient completion of activities, identification of changes or possible changes to scope, time and budget; and minimize project risks following (COMPANY NAME)'s risk management process.
* Provide leadership, working with project team members closely to complete tasks within project budget and time requirements.
* Work with (COMPANY NAME) Partners closely to support business development activities; and work with clients closely to identify opportunities through building trusted relationships.
* Provide subject matter expertise on waste management regulations, compliance and auditing
* Mentor junior consultants to develop their skills.
* Advise on waste management systems, projects and impacts.
* Provide insight and analysis on the financial/economic impacts of waste management systems
* Help develop (COMPANY NAME)'s external profile as a leading provider of waste management advice to the Technology sector
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor and Master's degree in environmental science or other relevant discipline. You have strong knowledge of international and European waste management regulation and 10-15 years in Consulting. Prior strategic experience working with clients operating in the Technology sector, supporting them on waste management regulations and compliance, waste reduction, landfill avoidance and enhancing recycling rates and auditing preferred. Other key experience will include experience of:
* Waste management projects, inventories, logistics and operations
* Formulation of collection and delivery strategies
* Waste management policy
* Waste management technology appraisal
* Waste management regulation, including extended producer responsibility
* Waste reduction strategies
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Fluency in local language for non-UK/Ireland locations strongly preferred
|Pubblicato il:||13 Nov 2020|