Descrizione del lavoro:
Are you passionate about using your sales experience with a market leading fintech solution? Does contributing to significant growth excite you? Do you have previous sales experience driving business within a specific territory? We are looking for you!
Join a sales team that is experiencing growth at an unprecedented rate with huge opportunity. Confirmation, part of (COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading provider of secure online audit confirmations, used by over 4,000 banks and 16,000 audit firms globally. Our solution helps to digitise a paper-based process, mitigates fraud & automate processes, and as a result, enhances the customer experience. Due to our growth, we are expanding our entrepreneurial European team for the UK working with large and mid-sized audit firms.
The Account Executive will be responsible for various territories across Europe, managing relationships with existing clients and prospecting, calling & social selling to develop new relationships with banks and audit firms.
About the Role
* Drive adoption of the Confirmation platform across territories for a defined period across banks and audit firms, including key accounts
* Develop and implement a sales strategy to drive growth with banks and audit firms onto the technology platform.
* Identify and set up meetings with senior leaders, users and other stakeholders across the territory.
* Attend client meetings, tradeshows, user groups, and key conferences to network, build new contacts and drive growth.
* Work with the Marketing team to plan and drive strategic initiatives, programmes, messaging, and campaigns within the region.
* Provide market feedback to the product team that enhances the current offering.
* This position requires approximately 20% travel to train and develop relationships
* Self-starter, able to launch and implement projects of own initiative.
* Ability to be flexible and quickly build relationships across several territories to drive growth
* Proven track record of achieving & exceeding targets and driving growth within existing accounts
* Experience of strong B2B Account Management with structured processes
* Exceptional presenting skills at the C-Suite/senior level developing C-Suite relationships within existing clients
* Enthusiastic to develop fresh ideas, learn new skills and work closely with other team members in Europe
* Fluency in another European language a distinct advantage eg French, Dutch, German, Spanish
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
* Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
* Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
* Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
* Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees (COMPANY NAME) cafÚ networking.
* Social Impact: Nine employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
* Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we've never talked about with as much pride as we should - we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At (COMPANY NAME), we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on https://txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm
|Pubblicato il:||18 Mag 2023|
|Settore:||Media / PubblicitÓ|
|Lingue:||Inglese, Francese, Olandese|