Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is building a new global network for recurring bank-to-bank payments. We're cutting out the intermediaries and linking together direct debit schemes from around the world to create a simple way of collecting payments directly from customer's bank accounts.
Our API powers recurring payments for companies like the Financial Times, The Guardian and Nutmeg. It also enables partners including QuickBooks, Xero and Sage to help small businesses to save countless hours spent chasing customers for payments. We currently process more than ú3 billion each year for thousands of organisations across the UK and Europe - and we're growing over 100% year on year.
We're London-based, and backed by some of the world's leading investors including Balderton Capital, Accel Partners, Notion Capital, Passion Capital and Y Combinator.
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Graduate to work within the Global Marketing team to support our upcoming scale-up objectives.
You will be responsible for:
* Developing and delivering impactful marketing automation email and lead capture programmes for our international geo's (including but not exclusive to France, Germany and USA).
* Configuring Pardot programs and executing tasks associated with campaigns including developing nurture paths, customised emails, landing pages, forms and lists.
* The building, launching and reporting on email marketing campaign performance.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a talented and ambitious graduate who's keen to take their first steps into an exciting career in marketing.
* Fluent in French and German as you'll be supporting campaigns for these geo's
* Degree educated to 2:1 or higher, ideally from a Business Studies, Marketing of STEM course.
* Comfortable using G-suite or Microsoft Office suite (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Presentations)
* A keen interest in marketing and marketing technology
* Intellectual and analytical with a curiosity to dig into 'the why' of various results and to question the way they are.
* Basic HTML experience (not necessary but preferred)
* Comfortable working within a team environment.
This role would suit a recent university graduate or somebody working within their first marketing role. This role will provide exposure to the marketing function of a global SaaS business whilst providing hands-on experience working with marketing automation technologies (Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce).
Ideally, you'll have a passion for marketing and willing to learn more!
We welcome a wide diversity of candidates from varying backgrounds - if you're unsure, please apply