Descrizione del lavoro:
Media Strategist UK&I
Today (COMPANY NAME) is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. (COMPANY NAME) is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
The (COMPANY NAME) Media Center of Excellence (COE) is responsible for delivering best practices in media strategy, planning, and buying across all communications channels. The regional media strategy team works in a highly collaborative environment with regional marketing teams, worldwide leaders and colleagues across the Media, Analytics and Insights team to drive continuous improvement in campaign performance and ROI.
As a Media Strategiest you will be responsible for the overall media investment strategy of major cross channel campaigns. You will also be directing and managing the planning of multi-channel media plans.
* Day to day POC with campaign managers, internal and external agency partners and media representatives.
* Managing scheduling and coordination of agencies and cross-functional teams to keep campaign timelines on schedule.
* Working with COE counterparts and regional teams to leverage and implement digital transformation.
* Assisting campaign managers to deliver on-target campaign briefs.
* Tracking and evaluating campaign performance of well-defined KPI's.
* Working to implement actionable audience and performance insights in collaboration with campaign managers, agencies and specialists.
Education and Experience Required:
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
* Typically around 5+years of experience in advertising, marketing and/or project management.
* Prior agency experience is a plus but not essential.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Familiarity with and/or experience in media principles, tactics and tools.
* Working knowledge of marketing activities, practices and procedures.
* Strong background across offline and online media channels. Digital channels include Programmatic, Social and Search.
* Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
* Strong computer skills.
* Program management skills.
* Analytical skills measuring and analyzing data and creating actionable insights
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At (COMPANY NAME), the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (United Kingdom)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities