Descrizione del lavoro:
CRM Marketing Producer
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world's leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all "Powered by YNAP".
NET-A-PORTER was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world's premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience.
The YOOX NET-A-PORTER team is now seeking a talented Marketing Producer to join the team. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be tasked with assisting with the set-up, testing and analysis of marketing emails. You will prepare and build HTML and text-based emails using a variety of tools including Dreamweaver and email marketing software. You will manage also the graphic psd files to do small changes to our newsletters (text, translations, crop images, etc…). Additional to this you will assist in the set-up and deployment of Net-A-Porter push notifications. You must be detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task. Experience of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities is essential.
Here's a breakdown of what you'll be doing:
* Be responsible for the build and deployment of email and push marketing campaigns
* Work with cross-functional teams to shape and define the push marketing calendar
* Champion the use of data to deliver highly personalised communications to our customers
* Support with ongoing testing of campaigns to ensure continuous optimisation
* Be a point of contact for design on email templates and best practice
* Manipulate data and target emails to key regions and customer segments
* Work with the ESP to ensure that email best practice is being followed
* Stay abreast of competitor email activity
* Assist with adhoc email marketing/CRM projects where needed.
* Provide general support to the email marketing team as a whole.
The type of person we are looking for:
* 1 year minimum experience using an Email Sending Platform (ESP)
* Strong understanding of HTML principles and can demonstrate HTML enhancements
* Solid understanding of CSS and can demonstrate use in experience to date
* Basis knowledge of Photoshop to crop, translate some text or doing quick graphic changes
* Creativity, tech and data at the forefront of decision making
* Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
* The ability to be detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time management skills
* Self-Motivation and enjoy working within a team
* Good understanding of email marketing best practices
* Experience with push notifications is a bonus but not essential
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team, we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information visit: wxx.xxxx.xxm | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that diversity brings to our workplace, our business and our customers. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of race and nationality, religion, color, sex, pregnancy or related medical conditions, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly
|Pubblicato il:||28 Gui 2022|
|Settore:||Beni di lusso|