Descrizione del lavoro:
Health Outcomes Manager
Based in Reading, Berkshire
About the Opportunity
Discover your Sanofi within our Health Outcomes team! The Health Outcomes Manager will work closely with the Senior Health Outcomes Manager on the development of health outcomes evidence in order to ensure that new and existing products are reimbursed by the NHS within the UK and Ireland and that prescribers are aware of the value of Sanofi products. The role works collaboratively to provide health outcomes solutions that support an integrated market access strategy.
About Sanofi Health Outcomes
The Health Outcomes team is within Patient Access. The Patient Access Team works with the NHS to understand a constantly evolving environment and ensure Sanofi's medicines and vaccines are suitably aligned to offer maximum long-term value for our customers. Patient Access brings insight into the organization and builds strategy based on the insight, working with colleagues across Public Affairs, Communications and all five of Sanofi's UK business units. Patient Access produces a coherent 'access' strategy that considers optimal price, HTA strategy and supporting uptake and use in the NHS. With a portfolio that spans Rare Diseases to Vaccines we rely on collaborative ways of working and creative solutions in order to maintain access to new medicines and vaccines for UK and Irish patients.
* Develops submissions for new products or new indications to UK and Ireland HTA organisations
* Develops the framework for the HTA submission and gains internal and external stakeholder alignment prior to full submission development
* Works in close collaboration with divisional brand teams, field-based colleagues and Global teams to deliver health outcomes projects and solutions
* Builds strong relationships with external contacts to enhance & maximise the delivery of the UK/Ireland evidence base
* Proactively works in partnership with new product teams and with global teams to understand new product strategies and plans and supports the development of early UK/Ireland HTA plans
To excel in this role, you will need to have: -
* Higher level degree in either Health Economics, Outcomes Research, or Evidence-Based Medicine
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships, communicate well at all levels and to present complex information that is easily understood
* Demonstrated experience of project management is essential
* Experience in pharmaceutical industry/consultancy/academia in field of Health Outcomes, Health Economics, or Evidence Based Medicine
* Experience of working on submissions to UK HTA agencies (desired)
* Good understanding of current UK health care system and market access issues
* Demonstrated experience of working with cross functional teams
* Understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all