Descrizione del lavoro:
At (COMPANY NAME) we're looking to scale from processing nearly £5 billion a year to over £10 billion. Our vision is to build a global connected payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you're in or what software you are using.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the world's first payment network for bank to bank payments, to rival credit and debit cards. Our mission is to break down barriers, so businesses can take payments directly from customers' bank accounts, anywhere globally, in any currency. We've re-invented Direct Direct in Europe, providing a simple way to collect recurring payments online. With our powerful API, our network of software partners and the backing of our incredible investors, we're now taking next-generation bank to bank payments to businesses around the world
Your responsibilities as a Sales Development Representative will be to prospect and qualify opportunities with senior decision makers. You will work alongside Account Executives to find new sales opportunities.
This role will be part of an established, high performing SDR function that continues to overachieve in developing sales approaches for EMEA prospects.
You will be responsible for introducing (COMPANY NAME) to new prospects, identifying the client's pains, uncovering opportunities, and growing pipeline through email outreach and cold calls. This will entail researching and identifying relevant stakeholders in the sales decision-making process.
This role will primarily be an outbound position to;
* Generate interest through prospecting,
* Establishing (COMPANY NAME) value proposition for new sectors
* Develop prospect nurture-flow through to a fully qualified SQL
* Drive phone and email activity while articulating (COMPANY NAME)' value proposition
* All activity will be meticulously logged on sxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
* Outbound sales experience (email / call / linkedin / events)
* Strong organisation to maximise output throughout the day and to overachieve
* Entrepreneurial mind-set with a hunger to succeed
* Self-motivated with the ambition in order to hit monthly quota.
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to drive activity, build a fast-paced sales environment
* Persistence, sales spirit and objection handling skills are critical.
* Cold calling experience is essential
* Salesforce, start up and FinTech experience is beneficial but not required
* Fluency in French or German language would be a huge advantage!
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity - if you're unsure, please apply