Descrizione del lavoro:
German Speaking Sales Executive
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Basic salary £17,000 + bonus = £24,400 OTE
About the Role:
Dealing with customers regards data storage, giving advice on products and services that will make their business the greatest that it can be! We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are interested in working in a fun, fast paced and performance based environment which will involve advising, solving and communicating with customers to deliver first class service.
Confidence and experience with customer service are a must and world class training will be provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to grow and develop within your role.
* Fluency in written and spoken English & German.
* Minimum of 1 years' telephone B2C or B2B sales experience, demand generation/lead generation with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
* Experience with working towards a revenue based target
* Experience in achieving and exceeding targets in a highly target driven environment.
* Ability to self motivate
* Team player
* Strong selling skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including emails
* Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi task
* Creative, high energy, resourceful and proactive
* Attention to detail and quality output
* Ability to develop and maintain strong base relationships
* Must have passed probation in current role (internal)
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (essential)
* Knowledge of Salesforce. com/ACT and RM (desirable)
* Previous B2B experience
Terms and Conditions
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Friday rotational shifts from 7am-4pm.
Salary: £17,000 + bonus = OTE £24,400 per year
* Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
* City centre location.
* Onsite gym and canteen.
* Employee discounts scheme.
* Pension scheme.
* Excellent relocation package.
* Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
* Professional development opportunities