Descrizione del lavoro:
For our (COMPANY NAME) store in Kingston we are currently recruiting for a full-time (40 hours) Store Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for the general running of your store. You will ensure that sales targets are exceeded, customer service is at its highest level and the store image is impeccable. You will be responsible for leading and motivating your team and maintaining an atmosphere that is always active and pleasant.
* To ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided in the store
* To plan, apply and monitor the required measures in order to reach and exceed sales targets
* To analyse and review management indicators and costs in order to improve them
* To ensure and collaborate in the implementation of merchandising standards and optimise selling space in order to obtain maximum profitability
* To be familiar with the collection, and control and manage the stock to maximise sales
* To act as a role model and promote effective communication within the team
* To recruit, train and ensure the seamless integration of the new employees
* To lead and motivate the team, ensuring the development of staff potential
* To plan, organise, prioritise and distribute tasks, optimising resources and minimising costs
* To ensure the optimal management of personnel administration duties
Requisiti del candidato:
We are looking for an individual with relevant experience in managing a dynamic store within the fashion retail industry. You should be self-motivated, inspire your team to work well as a team leading by example and deliver outstanding results. You should have a proven ability to maximise profitability. Sales-oriented, organised and tenacious, you are a problem solver, able to work well under pressure and adapt to changes.
If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and want to grow in a dynamic fashion retail company in full expansion, then this is your opportunity!
Apply now and start a long and successful career within (COMPANY NAME). Join our team! Help us to reach our goal: to be present in every city in the world