Descrizione del lavoro:
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Are you looking for an opportunity to kick-start your career in cloud and cyber security sales? If so, then this role could be for you!
(COMPANY NAME) has a vibrant, growing team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR's), based primarily in the UK responsible for the Europe, Middle East, and Africa region (EMEA).
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Territory Sales Managers. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new enterprise business prospects from multiple sources such inbound marketing leads and sales tools such Linked In Navigator, Discover Org and Salesforce. com. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
(COMPANY NAME) prides itself on promoting within, so this is an ideal opportunity to begin your sales career path within the Cloud & Cyber Security division.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
* Meet and exceed monthly quota for the creation of sales accepted leads
* Act as the first point of contact with new clients conducting business in a professional and proactive manner
* Drive all territory based demand generation activities, identify potential prospects and create new sales opportunities by proactively cold calling, emailing, and networking
* Build and nurture prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
* Follow up leads generated by Field Marketing campaigns in a proactive and timely manner
* Work with the Territory Sales Managers and Regional Sales Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to support monthly revenue targets
* Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce. com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
* Proven experience with cold calling prospects across all levels - including C-Level
* An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude
* Ability to meet and exceed set sales targets
* An ability to learn quickly
* Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and take initiative
* Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
* Use of a CRM system - Salesforce. com preferred
* Excellent time management skills
* Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
* A systematic, but flexible approach to workloads
* German language mandatory, additional languages would be beneficial
* Ability to achieve UK Government Baseline Clearance - mandatory
Desirable (but not essential!)
* Background knowledge of IT Security (specifically data security and encryption technologies)
* Knowledge of the data protection compliance issues in today's IT market and how encryption technologies can help meet these requirements
* Sales training
* Competitive Salary and uncapped commission
* Sales Incentive Plan based on monthly quota
* Flexible benefits scheme, which includes options for pension, life assurance, private medical care and more.
In line with (COMPANY NAME)' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At (COMPANY NAME) we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With (COMPANY NAME) employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now