Descrizione del lavoro:
Packaging Buyer (Junior Position)
Mission: provide the Secondary Packaging materials needed for new products development at best cost and conditions with a Total Cost of Ownership mindset
* Collaborate with Marketing and Packaging teams to create new products
* Quote, compare and negotiate suppliers offers
* Order materials thru contracts and purchase orders
* Analyse suppliers and market trends
* Working together with the technical team, to find solutions and suppliers able to produce the needed materials, at the best cost, fitting quality requirements and accomplishing the supply needs in time and in full.
* To negotiate with suppliers and make the purchasing proposals to Purchasing Direction respecting the budget (target cost, tooling and investment) and/or generating savings
* To elaborate and follow detailed retro-planning with suppliers and internal departments in order to fulfill the company requirements
* To review Material Requirement Planning (MRP) and order the materials as per negotiated prices and approved specifications. Make contracts and purchase orders.
* To ensure the accomplishment of the plans, monitoring order deliveries, supplier's performance and stock level of components
* In case there are invoice issues or defective goods to determine cause of the problem with the supplier and take corrective and preventive actions
* To inform of all Purchasing related Data, directly in SAP or through IRIS suppliers portal: info record, source list, planning data, logistic data, green dot and customs clearance code.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
Experience: Experience in a similar position
Education: Degree in Business Administration or similar (Recently graduated)
Languages: Spanish and English. French would be a plus
* Motivation and interest for the industry of fragrances
* Methodical and orderly person, with analytical capacity
* Resilience to stress, ease of teamwork, empathy.
SpeciSpecific Knowledge required:
* Microsoft Office
* SAP MM would be a plus