Descrizione del lavoro:
VICE PRESIDENT PROJECT FINANCE/ERI ( ENERGY, RESOURCES AND INFRASTRUCTURE)
Individuals who have gained sufficient PF experience and have demonstrated enough rigor as well as commercial negotiation, credit risk appreciation and technical skills to assume leadership of the Bank's various roles in a transaction.
* Origination initiatives:
- Assist a Director / Sector Head in preparing and implementing marketing initiatives
- Client pitches: define its key aspects and oversee the analyst / associate preparation, liaise with other activities of the Bank as necessary (Syndicate, Advisory, Global Markets, etc)
- Obtain management / credit approval (as appropriate) to pursue new opportunities.
- Active participation in mandate negotiations.
* Full execution responsibility for all aspects of a particular transaction (Due Diligence, cash flow modelling, rating analysis, drafting of credit paper, presentation to credit committee, negotiation of the documentation, etc). Depending of the level of complexity of the transaction and / or the experience of the individual into this position, a VP may be required to work under the responsibility of a Director.
* Assist / supervise the analysts / associates in perfomance of their duties.
The VP will work with other ERI platforms (Paris, Brussels, London) and with other teams/metiers, i.e. Risk, Coverage, Global Markets, Syndicate, Advisory, Legal, Compliance, etc
Wide knowledge of the Infrastructure and Renewables sectors (regulation, technologies, etc), with special focus in Spain
Solid corporate finance fundamentals, with special focus on cash flow analysis and financing products (loans, bonds,swaps, etc) and structures (senior debt, holdco / Minco, subordinated, mezzanine, etc)
Strong cash flow modelling skills. Ability to buidl complex models from scratch and adapt existing models, debt sizing, design different scenarios, run sensitivities, etc
Ideally, the candidate will be familiar with rating methodolgies for Infra and Power sectors
Excellent drafting skills (credit proposals, picthes, etc)
High level of Excel and PowerPoint
Oustanding analytical skills. Understanding project risks
Ability to synthetize and present reports
Rigor and precision
Proactivity and creativity. Ability to take initiatives and propose solutions
Strong communication skills
Team working spirit. Flexibility and learing ability. Ability to work and adapt to multicultural environments
Organizational skills: ability to set priorities, plan actions and work methodically
Languages: English and Spanish fluid mandatory
Primary Location: ES-MD-MadridJob Type: EstándarJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Master Experience Level: Al menos 7 ańosSchedule: Tiempo completo Reference: VPERI