Descrizione del lavoro:
If you are looking to further your professional career in an innovative sector, as part of a highly qualified team where collective talent comes together, (COMPANY NAME) could provide you the perfect opportunity.
As a member of the R&D Leadership Team provide and ensure a comprehensive and highly qualified and most efficient financial and business support to the Chief Scientific Officer in the Business Area with focus on the Business Partnership and contributing to the result optimization of the area through reporting, analysis, procedures and innovation.
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. - Finance:
* Ensure and provide financial and business analysis/information to support all activities and projects in the Area and to guarantee an adequate monitoring and decision-making process.
* Support the necessary business connectivity between the Business Area and the Finance Area and develop a strong back office support to the overall business.
* Support in/contribute to the improvement and development of corporate financial directives and projects.
* Structure the reporting model together with Corporate Finance
* Coordinate the financial services and finance criteria with the affiliates and support the local teams in implementation and accomplishment of corporate financial directives.
* Ensure cost control coordination across the Business Area and the affiliates.
* Advise investments with business case/rationale and in line with corporate policy and follow-up their profitability.
2. - Accounting/Tax/Audit/Legal:
* Support operations with expert accounting knowledge.
* Support accomplishment with corporate accounting directives.
* Advise and support in the implementation of shared corporate policies and procedures.
* Support on internal and external audit missions and execute audit recommendations.
* Coordinate tax issues and compliance with Tax Planning Department.
* Coordinate legal issues and law compliance with the Legal Department
3. - Business Planning:
* Provide business analysis advise to support business projects in the Area.
* Encourage, integrate and consolidate the planning, budgeting and forecasting processes together with the business management to guarantee adequate financial supervision of transactions in due time and form.
* Ensure the alignment of the planning and budgeting processes with the strategy of the Area.
* Rolling Forecast Concept
4. - Corporate Governance:
* Advise the CSO on all matters related to Corporate Governance.
* Transparency of information and opinion in both directions (Corporate Finance and CSO).
5. - Risk Management:
* Identify areas of concerns and risks.
* Advise the CSO on business risk assessment and the implementation of corporate directives.
6. - Team management:
* Manage the Finance Management team with a business comprehension and financial advice.
* Develop people and talent.
* University degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or similar.
* MBA will be highly appreciated.
* Conocimientos específicos
* 6+ years in the pharmaceutical sector, within areas of Finance, Controlling, Business Planning, ideal in multinational Pharma companies
* Prior experience on managing teams
* Fluent English and Spanish
Values and competencies
If you are interested in this job offer, please apply below.
In (COMPANY NAME) we are committed to diversity by recognizing talent and providing opportunities for all employees present across Europe, as well as in the US