Descrizione del lavoro:
Doctoralia is Spain's number 1 online portal for finding and booking appointments with medical professionals. We currently attract almost 3 million patients monthly and list almost 100,000 medical professionals on our website. We are a subsidiary of Dxxxxxxxxx.xxm which operates in 15 countries and is the largest healthcare marketplace in the world. Doctoralia Spain now employs almost 200 team members and is a strategic infrastructure hub for (COMPANY NAME).
Join us and help "Make the Healthcare Experience More Human"!
Do you want to take the opportunity for being part of a team who makes you and the company grow fast, healthy and wealthy?
In your role you will:
* Take ownership of the Purchase to Pay process - expenses monitoring until payment
* Describing invoices to external accountants so that all required internal dimensions are properly defined
* Overseeing external accountants making sure that accounting is up to date and compliant with IFRS, Local GAAP and internal reporting requirements
* Reviewing Monthly/Quarterly Reporting as per Group requirements and make amends when needed
* Proactively follow-up tax filings and other obligations with external accountants and other stakeholders
* Support and follow-up on Order to Cash improvement projects
* Improve internal processes and automate them to allow a proper scaling of the finance and admin. function - proactively suggest new tools
* Support yearly Statutory + Reporting Audit process liaising with local auditors
* Creation and/or improvement of internal and external financial reports as necessary
* Any other responsibilities and ad-hoc projects as per company needs
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar.
* 2+ years of audit/finance experience. Ideally Big Four background.
* Experience in preparing and supervising financial reporting. Understanding of concepts such as dimensions, countries, business units, cost centres etc.
* High level of English and Spanish, written and spoken
* A strong technical knowledge of accounting
* Proficient with Excel
* Knowledge of digital industry is a plus
* a career in an ambitious and fast-growing company
* autonomy and impact on what you do,
* learning from some of the best people in the industry,
* share options plan after 6 months of contract,
* medical insurance,
* flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely,
* free English lessons organised in our office,
* office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere,
* welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks and breakfast stuff