Descrizione del lavoro:
Purpose of Role
To provide complete controls design including electrical design, software design and commissioning within cost and time scale constraints for the Strategic accounts Program , whilst ensuring the solution meets the requirements of the Customer and Project.
Importante compañía líder en soluciones tecnológicas para sector logístico your functions
Specific Responsibilities - Electrical Design
· To follow customer specifications and internal design criteria to produce control system designs
· To produce design, manufacturing and commissioning Plans
· Production of all associated documentation including, but not limited to, design calculations, design / safety specifications,
· Design and production of electrical layout and schematic drawings using EPlan P8 and Autocad tools
· Liaise with Procurement for purchasing of electrical equipment including control panels and field devices
· Liaising with suppliers on technical matters
· Liaise with Installation managers to assist in procuring electrical installation services and liaise with suppliers on technical matters
Liaise with electrical installation supervisors and subcontractors
Specific Responsibilities - Software Design
· Production of completed PLC software for control of a material handling sub system, including safety compliant code for safety portion
· Use of application generator to create standardised code ,Tag lists , Eplan exports and visualisation databases
· Production of all associated documentation including, but not limited to FDS/Description of operation , Software functional Specs and Commissioning Checklists
· To produce databases to facilitate production of a visualisation system
· Design, production and test of conveyor control software.
Emulation testing / virtual commissioning of completed PLC software prior to commencing on site
Specific Responsibilities - Commissioning
· To produce required health and safety documentation including, but not limited to method statements and risk assessments
· To commission controls systems on site and to provide support to system integration Manager for various testing activities
· To support IQ/OQ process both Internally and wit the customer where applicable
To provide control system training for the end user
· To maintain good relationships with our customer and internal stakeholders, through provision of a high quality service
· To liaise with Solutions development to ensure full understanding of the solution and to feed back any lessons learnt
· To liaise with project managers, customer and sub-contractors during order execution phase
· Adhere to the strategic accounts program standards and where required feedback any lesson learnt
· To provide technical backup to the Customer service team as required, including bug fixes, enhancements and modifications
· To maintain and improve upon personal skills related to the position, through experience and training
· To comply with the company policy as defined by human resources department
Other duties as required by the business
· Educated to a minimum of HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering or related relevant discipline
· Prior experience working in a similar role, including controls design and commissioning within an automation based industry, ideally within the automated warehouse industry
· Previous use of CAD tools, (AutoCAD, EPLAN)
· Good understanding of Allen bradley PLCs ( Studio 5000 )
· Good understanding of fieldbus systems and I/O equipment, e.g. Ethernet IP, ASi, TCP/IP , CAN
· Good understanding of other controls automation related equipment, e.g. Bar code scanners, HMIs, Variable frequency drives
· Working knowledge of relevant standards governing the controls automation industry
To be conversant with AutoCAD, E-plan, Word, Excel, Project, Outlook.
* Formación: Ingeniero Técnico: Industrial especialidad en Electricidad
* Conocimientos: allen bradley, ingeniería eléctrica
* Experiencia: 3 años why with (COMPANY NAME)?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the (COMPANY NAME) candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for