Descrizione del lavoro:
Considering the current circumstances due to COVID-19, we want our candidates to know that our Recruitment Processes are still active and working 100% remotely:
- Screenings and interviews are done through videocalls.
- We send our technical test through (COMPANY NAME).
- The Offer: we send the document to be signed with full legal coverage with (COMPANY NAME).
"People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." - Rob Siltanen
What we'd need...
We are looking for a PKI Engineer to join our IT team that will be in charge of the development of all server-side logic applied to our cryptography projects and the maintenance of our PKI infrastructure and services.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
* Develop and maintain services related to our PKI.
* Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
* Build the reusable and maintainable code and libraries for future use.
* Help shape functional and technological decisions which will help take products to the next level.
* Strong ability to document processes, procedures and security designs clearly and accurately for distribution to internal teams and customers.
* Support with anything related to the applied cryptography used in the (COMPANY NAME) platform.
This is you
* Proven work experience as a cryptography engineer for at least 2/3 years.
* Previous experience building and/or administering a PKI.
* Security & encryption algorithms (public and private key cryptography) knowledge.
* Experience with C++ and Java
* Unit and integration tests.
* Experience and a solid understanding of core concepts with GIT.
* Previous experience with Hardware Security Modules is a plus.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
* Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
* Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
* Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
* You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
* A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don't need hand-holding to get things done.
* A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: "Plans are useless but planning is indispensable" (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
* You are motivated by challenges, and you don't get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
* Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
* Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
* Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
We're looking forward to meeting you! :D
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that having a diverse workforce is central to our success, therefore we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills, your passion to discover, propose, learn and build stuff. We do not discriminate against race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, race, disability and medical history.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize (COMPANY NAME) to store your information in it's recruitment database, and to use that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies