Descrizione del lavoro:
Do you have more than 10 years´ experience within the industry like an Engineering Manager/Director with focus on building, refrigeration & equipment maintenance? Do you have availability to travel to other sites in Iberia around 60% of the time?
This is your project! our client
Multinational logistics company is looking for Engineering Manager, that will be responsible for managing change in the Engineering organization by define/implementing plant preventative maintenance schedules, standard operating procedures, KPI´s, safety systems of work and contractor control through SLA management.
The position needs a good technical communicator between VP Engineering, GM´s and the MD, determining priority across the sites. your functions
- Provide leadership, direction and motivation to the regional site locations and develop and implement clear improvement plans for
o Facility and equipment engineering
o Facility and employee safety including technical compliance
o Asset preventative maintenance
o Refrigeration systems management
- Accountable for providing solutions and day-to-day support to all operating teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem analysis, equipment failures, etc, and ensure the smooth daily operation of the facilities.
- Schedule asset maintenance activities (facility, refrigeration systems, and material handling equipment (MHE)) to maximize efficiency, lower operating costs, and limit unscheduled downtime
- Focus on implementation & and management of energy management programs for all facilities in the network position requisites
- Availability to travel to other sites in Iberia is expected to be around 60% of the time, this position is full-time and is a flexible role based out of Barcelona/Lisbon
- Qualified to degree level in Mechanical engineering or similar technical field.
- 10+ years, experience within the industry, with focus on building, refrigeration & equipment maintenance.
- Possess advanced technical skills in ammonia and "Cascade" C02 refrigeration systems
- Thorough knowledge of world-class maintenance management systems, workflow processes, preventive/ predictive maintenance, TPM etc.
- Excellent knowledge of technical compliance to meet local, national and European standards.
- Experience managing a large portfolio of complex, concurrent projects in a dynamic, fast-growing company.
- Microsoft Office including MS Project experience necessary and AutoCAD preferred.
- Experience in warehousing and/or logistics preferred.
- Fluent in English and Spanish or Portuguese (if possible both)
* Formación: Ingeniero Superior
* Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
* Conocimientos: facilities, refrigeración
* Experiencia: 10 ańos your benefits
Attractive remuneration package, fixed and variable salary
Permanent contract why with (COMPANY NAME)?
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the (COMPANY NAME) candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for