Descrizione del lavoro:
Care Center Indigo Remote Support Engineer with German
* Apply technical knowledge to operate in the Indigo area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with moderate risk/complexity.
* Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers.
* Resolve most technical incidents independently within your technical area. Work with team members to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents.
* Identify potential escalations and alert management proactively.
* Begin to proactively and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility.
* Apply (COMPANY NAME) solutions to meet moderately complex customer needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
* Balance internal needs with customer needs within defined parameters.
* May identify additional services that could lead to future service revenue growth.
* May provide technical consulting during contract renewal discussions.
* Build strong relationship with management in assigned accounts.
* Influence delivery decisions on assigned account plans.
* Drive Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
* Manage small projects/programs in the team.
Education and Experience Required:
* Bachelor's degree preferred in technical area
Knowledge and Skills:
* Broad knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) (Indigo) products and services offerings.
* Comprehensive business, technical, or functional knowledge (ideally in Indigo area).
* Well versed in core technical competencies (OS, networking, core (COMPANY NAME) applications).
* Communicate effectively and tactfully to technical level, first- and middle-level management within an organization.
* Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
* Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative).
* Able to identify alternative actions, sets appropriate priorities and identifies creative and practical solutions.
* Technical background or significant technical understanding to communicate with customers and technicians for problem determination and solution implementation.
* Basic project management, communication, and analytical skills.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (Spain)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities