Descrizione del lavoro:
Computadoras, Redes e Ingeniería, SA
Crisa (Computadoras, Redes e Ingeniería , S.A.U.) is a Spanish company founded in 1985 to design and manufacture electronic equipment, systems and software for space applications covering mainly: satellites, launchers, orbital infrastructure and space transportation vehicles. Other activities include engineering projects for ground stations. Crisa is integrated within the Spacecraft Equipment organization of the (COMPANY NAME) Defence and Space, Space Systems division. AirbusSpacecraft Equipment is a transnational business line with sites in Elancourt and Toulouse (France), Backnang, Jena, Ottobrunn and Friedrichshafen (Germany), Leiden (The Netherlands) and Crisa in Tres Cantos (Spain).We operate integrated into this Spacecraft Equipment organization although Crisa is a legal independent company (100% owned subsidiary of (COMPANY NAME) Defence and Space SAU) that employs more than 450 highly qualified persons. Crisa has played a relevant role in most ESA's scientific and Earth observation missions, developing payload equipment (science instrumentation, video front end electronics, payload control and data processors, etc.), platform equipment (platform on board computer, interface units, actuators controllers, ..), power subsystems including mainly power control and conditioning and electrical propulsion applications, launcher electronics, ground segment applications and test bench equipment. Our main products lines (power, payload, platform and launcher products) cover a wide range of solutions for Earth Observation, Telecommunication, Meteorological and Science applications, Launchers and in orbit infrastructure platforms and mission's needs. Our home site in the Madrid's Technological Park (PTM) in Tres Cantos counts with standard engineering and design offices, a space qualified manufacturing and assembly production plant and our own testing facilities (shakers, thermal and vacuum climate chambers, EMC room and test table, etc.). We are willing to offer them for use by others, when available. Please refer to the facilities tab for description and contact information.
Within Space Electronics Equipment's Team, Board Test Development Engineer is in charge of automatization & robotization of acceptance test activities of the flight electronic boards deliverables (FMs). He/She will also provide support during test execution either in acceptance or qualification of the design using development and qualification models as EBB/EM/EQMs. Under the supervision and collaboration of the local Team Leader, the main Board Test Development Engineer activities are:
* Board Test Engineer main duty will be the setting-up of new ways and the improvement of the existing ones, mainly to increase its automatization & robotization level.
* Under the direction and assessment of Board Test Team Leader, perform and provide support to adequate test execution.
* Tests execution will be performed in collaboration with skilled test technicians. This activity demands high level of concentration and care to handle and operate the test facilities in order to support the test campaign of any deliverable product (f.i. flight units). Supervision of test reports from the team and participation in investigations due to non-conformances or re-designs will be part of his/her responsibilities.
* This work has to be done under tight schedule and the Engineer must be flexible and adaptive to changing circumstances at any time.
* Test Engineer must be able to give a technical support to any project regarding testing, contributing actively to find adequate solutions.
* Collaborate in new maintenance and test procedures preparation and implementation supporting standardization
* Is responsible for Preventive and Corrective maintenance of Test equipment and provide active support to Board Test Team Leader, looking for the continuous improvement of the laboratory activities.
Experience in the following tasks is required:
* Engineer master degree, preferable from electronics, aerospace or telecommunication degrees.
* Proven experience of more than 3 years in testing and reporting for electronics hardware, at board, unit or system level, in space, aircrafts, military fields; and very familiar using generic instrumentation (oscilloscopes, power supplies, DMMs, etc.) and ad hoc EGSEs.
* Experience with test automation with innovative methodologies (Autotest, Big Data, Machine Learning, IoT) and oriented to Factory 4.0.
* Experience in detailed electronics design and analog /digital simulation at function level.
* Capability to work in group with people from different areas
* Good analytical skills and methodical approach to problem resolution and investigations.
* Good communication skills.
* Knowledge of scripting languages would be beneficial. Knowledge in script programming (Python, TCL, UDMS) and/or programming languages (labview, C++, C#), would be beneficial
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief