Descrizione del lavoro:
Our customers depend on us to establish confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information processing systems because these systems power their businesses. (COMPANY NAME) facilitates the processing of billions of dollars annually, making infosec a critical business function and central to how we've built our rapidly growing business.
(COMPANY NAME) Security is responsible for all aspects of information security across the enterprise, including Web and Mobile application security, Security Awareness Training, Policy and Compliance, and a host of things in the middle. We're charged with building the foundations that help protect the company's information and our customer's data.
We're looking for a Security Engineer to assist with security initiatives, project consultation and risk assessments. You will assess threats and vulnerabilities, analyze data and code, oversee testing and deployment, and ensure ongoing monitoring.
This role also includes assisting with the implementation of testing tools and methodologies, including manual and automated processes, architecture review, inbound and outbound vendor reviews, tools for use in the DevSecOps workflows, and core security tools such as key
THE TECH STACK
* HAProxy + nginx and Python/Django + uwsgi
* Frontend frameworks including React/Redux, Marionette, and Backbone
* Frontend tooling including Webpack, Grunt, and Yarn
* Templating systems including Mako and Handlebars
* Data layers including MySQL, Cassandra, Redis and Memcached
* DevOps tooling like Docker, Jenkins, Vault, and Consul
* AWS infrastructure including EC2, ECR, and VPC
THE SKILL SET
* 2+ years of experience with security engineering in e-commerce, internet, or social networking settings
* Strong knowledge of UNIX operating systems
* Programming abilities in Python or similar programming language
* Knowledge of web application security, browser security models, and application security vulnerabilities such as the OWASP Top Ten
* Understanding of security principles including confidentiality and integrity of data, authentication and authorization protocols, and other cryptographic protocols
* Understanding of network attacks, DDoS, Phishing, email protocols/security/spam, encryption, authentication, logging and log analysis, IP and device reputation, and security rules and policies
* Hands-on expertise operating in a cloud-based environment such as Amazon EC2
* Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science or comparable field
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a the world's largest self-service ticketing platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes - from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions -- by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Our mission? To bring the world together through live experiences. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Sign up to keep in touch and we'll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
(COMPANY NAME) is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Applicant Privacy Notice