Descrizione del lavoro:
The Unified Communications Engineer will define and develop our global Telephony strategy. Using your advanced knowledge of Communications technology, you will evaluate new technologies and platforms to help us shape our corporate strategy on enterprise voice communications.
* Take ownership of our ongoing project to migrate from Skype For Business to Microsoft Teams;
* Define the mobile voice strategy for the company, create the necessary program, and oversee implementation;
* Analyze new and existing architectures and solutions, influence long term direction, and ensure platforms meet new requirements;
* Respect a mobile first, cloud first approach when selecting platforms and solutions
* Research solutions, help select and evaluate solutions and partner(s) and validate platforms so they meet reliability expectations;
* Coordinate the testing and piloting of potential solutions;
* Act as liaison with partners for Level 3 escalation of major issues;
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies.
* Experience with enterprise voice communications and telephony solutions;
* Knowledge of Microsoft UC (Unified Communications) solutions such as Skype4B and Teams and Cloud Communication solutions such as Cloud PBX;
* Good understanding of typical Call Manager features and capabilities, softphones, mobile services, dial plans and video conferencing platforms;
* Knowledge of SIP-trunking and SBC (Session Border Controller) technologies (Ribbon, Audicodes);
* Knowledge of traditional voice call routing principles and techniques, trunking, SBC and voice gateways;
* Possess a skill set across other technologies related to communications such as PBX, SIP and VOIP, QoS, IPT;
* Good understanding of mobile PSTN and market trends.
This position will be based at our IT hub in Madrid.
Videos To Watch
|Pubblicato il:||24 Ott 2020|