Descrizione del lavoro:
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
We are looking for a motivated developer/administrator to join Onshore Technology Engineering Services department in Madrid. This person will play a critical role being responsible of ES reports, process automatization & developing new tools within ES.
* Prepare and update ES processes status in Excel & PowerBI
* Automatize the control & monitoring process by creating the framework needed and developing macros in Excel and programming directly in PowerBI
* Analyze other processes within ES (incidents, surveys, etc) in order to automatize them
* Ensures that all processes are updated in the control & monitoring tool being accessible to all ES department
* Raises issues as they arise; works to mitigate conflicts and resolve issues as needed.
* Maintains balance and functions well in a fast-paced, changing environment.
* Support to all ES team in process controlling & monitoring when it is needed
* Higher Level Education Cycle (CFGS) if it is possible in computer programming or something similar
* Knowledge in computer programming with high knowledge in Excel (macros, Pivot tables, etc) and PowerBI
* Fluent in spoken and written English
* Knowledge in SW applications
* Ability to exercise judgment related to prioritization and risk management while effectively utilizing project management methodology and tools
* Experience of working in multicultural / international environment
* Location in Madrid
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution
|Pubblicato il:||27 Ott 2020|
|Settore:||Energia / Utilities|